Update?

nikolina21
nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Since we just got maintenance, I was wondering if we are getting an update after it?
GM shouldn't just do maint and then leave us again. Just let us know if there will be anything new soon.
Post edited by ladycrane on

Comments

• ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    Chinese ESO seems to have been "left behind". There hasn't been an official News announcement for about a year (excluding one in Dec about customer service upgrades).

Unless Wanmei picks the project back up, ESO is what it is. That is also the statement I was given from PWE.

On the upside, they are willing to work with us a bit. I have been given the go-ahead to write up some Hosted events (i.e. me). Its not in-game holiday events, but it is a turn in the right direction for us as a community. =)

• daniel86x
    daniel86x Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    that is good to hear :) nice ladycrane ;)
  • nikolina21
    nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
    Yea :D i hope it'll happen
  • ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    Baby Steps.

There is more fun to be had here =)
  • destinyace
    destinyace Posts: 1 Arc User
    lets hope so, i seem to have gone off the game as there isnt anything to look forward to anymore, last i knew the biggest change in game was they took the gold drop off leafan mobs, i know that was some time ago but i would love for a good reason for me to start investing time and maybe some more money into my character

Categories