test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic Login Issues 7/31

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Posts: 2,034 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2015 in Bug Reports
We're currently investigating the recent drop in connections for our Cryptic titles. I'll be updating this thread with more information as I receive it.

UPDATE: Our network engineers have applied a fix. You should now be able to login. We are still looking into the cause of the issue.

~LaughingTrendy
Post edited by pwlaughingtrendy on

Comments

• velquavelqua Posts: 530 Arc User
    Thank you, Trendy. :) Hope to hear good news soon.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • intraventianintraventian Posts: 5 Arc User
    Seconded.

Thanks for looking into the problem.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 228 Arc User
    Trendy, ive been hearing of some of the same issues with the PWI east coast servers also at around the same time, if memory serves aren't they also located in the same datacentre the cryptic ones are now on the east coast? It may or may not be related but extra info anyway. ​​
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Posts: 2,034 Cryptic Developer
    Our network engineers have applied a fix. You should now be able to login. We are still looking into the cause of the issue.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 228 Arc User
    just got kicked out again.. and looks like i wasnt the only one ;D​​
  • sov42sov42 Posts: 548 Arc User
    Logging in is fine, but the account server keeps booting me every 10-20min. Fleet mates are having similar problems.
    Hark!
    Thou lady is full of snark,
    In her cupcake dress
    Of velvet so dark.
    ~Snarillius Von Carrilius

2jcwk79.jpg
    What did they fix? STO's still unplayable for me.
  • sylenthundersylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    What did they fix? STO's still unplayable for me.

You might want to run some traceroutes and seek support in the STO forum. This particular issue was resolved rather quickly.​​
    You might want to run some traceroutes and seek support in the STO forum. This particular issue was resolved rather quickly.​​

See, I have run traceroutes and they're consistent with what people at the support forum are already saying. I'd have filed a support ticket, but their support page gives me a redirect loop.

I wouldn't complain about it if I felt like I had options.

You might want to run some traceroutes and seek support in the STO forum. This particular issue was resolved rather quickly.

See, I have run traceroutes and they're consistent with what people at the support forum are already saying. I'd have filed a support ticket, but their support page gives me a redirect loop.

I wouldn't complain about it if I felt like I had options.
    e-mail customerservice@perfectworld.com to open a ticket if your browser has issues with the page.
    ​​
  • shadowkingjrshadowkingjr Posts: 1 New User
    I have been unable to log into any of my games that run on Arc. Is there something up? I have tried from a second computer at a friend's home and still the same thing. Everytime I try to run SWO, Champions, Neverwinter, Star Trek or DC Universe my computer that I am opening the game on goes to the blue screen of death.
    BSOD would be a localized PC issue, and not anything to do with a network connection. Troubleshoot the reason for the BSOD.

Again I will state, I'm really not sure why this thread is still stickied; as the issue it was related to is over, and the recent posts have not been relevant to it.​​
  • dentoro888227dentoro888227 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I dont get my today reward after click claim....
    I dont get my today reward after click claim....
    And that's related to this dead discussion how?​​
  • rahtizrahtiz Posts: 1 Arc User
    Cant move mouse in login launcher, mouse works fine on all othere games. after the launcher finish loading in SC, the mouse just wont move...
  • darkmaangelzdarkmaangelz Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2016
    Uhm, can someone help me?
    I'm new to ARC and I got interested to your games so I installed your software and I can't even launch the ARC software.
    Reply to answer please. Thank you.
  • Hi, recently downloaded arc but it won't even let me login. Please help
  • legakvss#2791 legakvss Posts: 1 New User
    2nd day cant recive code on email to enter in Neverwinter, server send code not for all accaunts, half of my acoount doesnt recive it, and i take ban for trying it!
  • dragonagab#7835 dragonagab Posts: 1 New User
    it says i dont have a pwi char.? :c im level 33 name is ButAreUdead everything is the same please help this is an sos
  • chamonde27#5935 chamonde27 Posts: 1 New User
    IDK if this is where i'd go or not.. I just recently signed up and everytime i try to input my password on here or for Neverwiter it keeps telling me it is incorrect, Now I know i have it right since i wrote down what i used and put that exact password in I have tried resetting it 5 times and IDK whats goin on...
  • dontliketolosedontliketolose Posts: 18 Arc User
    ARC launches the update launcher it counts to 5 and then says check you internet, which is fine I've logged in now 1 out of 20 to 50 attempts. Loaded ARC two days before the end of the Risa Event, which was a full load of STO as well and since then it has continued to fail even using ARC from the Desktop is an exercise in will it go through. Whenever I try to launch STO it has ARC checking for updates seem to be a priority for ARC not game play.
  • I can't post a thread yet so I'll leave this here. I'm a lvl 10 Trickery Rogue Male Wood Elf and I was trying to complete the get your first mount mission, I used the mount orb to get a mount and activated it but then I activated the quest which gave me another orb. Then I got another horse and it wouldn't let me activate it, and my other horse got deleted, and now the mission is bugged and I don't have a mount :(
  • I just wanted to bring up a slight problem I had. I went to login using my Username and Password but I got logged into someone else's account apparently. I then logged out and used my email instead of my Username and it logged me in fine. I just wanted to bring this up.