test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Field of Honor

darkside33xxxdarkside33xxx Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports
He EK,  
I got a Problem with The field of Honor. I have regstrated  me every Day since  the field of honor is in the Game , but i can't fight . So whats happen ? I am in round 30 on  legacy Server Name Darkside33xxx 
Post edited by darkside33xxx on

Comments

• darkside33xxxdarkside33xxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    He EK,  
    I got a Problem with The field of Honor. I have regstrated  me every Day since  the field of honor is in the Game , but i can't fight . So whats happen ? I am in round 30 on  legacy Server Name Darkside33xxx 
  • FOH battles are on auto. You don't have to manually fight at all. (:
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• darkside33xxxdarkside33xxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    I know that but whats about the 1/4 ,1/2 or final my deck is the hole Day on restration Part and nothing else no change? ??

• Uhm, not sure what you mean but the deck stays the same for every round.
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• alistairskyalistairsky Posts: 195
    I know that but whats about the 1/4 ,1/2 or final my deck is the hole Day on restration Part and nothing else no change? ??

Only the top 8 winning decks are displayed for daily FOH. If you do not see your deck in the final battle, it means you lost during the auto battles. Registration will give you 200 glory each day. So keep registering. Who knows, your deck may be one of the top 8s one day.

Have fun & build your deck!
    Submit EK bugs through  bug reports
    Follow EK on  facebook, twitter & official wiki
    Still have questions that FAQs haven't answered? Go to your ek app -> Menu -> Help -> Contact Us
    | terms of service | forum rules |
  • gely79gely79 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I bet în final în rotund 195 i win 540 milion honor points but all points disepear
    Post edited by gely79 on