Keep being active

nikolina21
nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Here I'm asking to keep being active in game and forum, ask us here anything you want. I sent a ticket to GM and I was told by them to keep writing something in forum so they could notice us that we're still here. It ain't hard to just write something here, some "cry" in game cause we "lost" GM but yet they don't do anything about it so that's why I'm asking to be active here, I want to be noticed :D
And I also want ESO to be noticed to get more and more players which we've started to get, 1 by 1 slowly but it is enough ;)
Post edited by ladycrane on

Comments

• daniel86x
    daniel86x Posts: 8 Arc User
    idk what to say...i think company don t have interest for this game .. it is good that game is still active on server...this game is great, but they have someting to change to get more people to come on ESO...
  • ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    I'm not liking that they have removed us from the Game Forum Board and moved us to this "other stuff" board. Doesn't bode well for them spending time on fixing our forum. So whatever you need to know, ask while we still remember. lol

Also, EsoDB seems to be down again....
  • xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I guess it's easier to hide the dust under the carpet and pretend it doesn't exist... ;)

Before they moved the forum I saw a post by someone from the staff, saying they "planned something" but had no time plan for it. Some kind of reward if I don't remember wrong. I have my doubts... And IF we ever get that whatever it is, I hope it will be better than the last reward with broken astral charts...
  • guasr2
    guasr2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    hmm, this seem fishy.
    Post edited by guasr2 on
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    I feel bad for you guys. We RaiderZ people got moved here as they announced our game closing. Hope the same doesn't happen to you as well.

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • slingerss
    slingerss Posts: 33 Arc User
    I feel bad for you guys. We RaiderZ people got moved here as they announced our game closing. Hope the same doesn't happen to you as well.

Closing a game might make people move else where, thinking other games might close. Then they stop spending money. then the domino effect happens. I hope they don't move back to China.

• zeenka
    zeenka Posts: 2 Arc User
    RaiderZ closed? i want to try play it too...
  • ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    zeenka wrote: »
    RaiderZ closed? i want to try play it too...

It closes Aug 7th. The Dev company that made it.... no longer exists.

• xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User

I hope so too! Never played RaiderZ, but sucks to hear they're shutting it down. =/
    I guess ESO is still alive because Perfect World developed this game, while RaiderZ had another developer.
  • sightes
    sightes Posts: 12 Arc User
    :c its geart know ESO still it alive .... eso it one example how a bad administration can destroy a great game ... :'c
    Sightes.png
  • xduskspiritx
    xduskspiritx Posts: 3 Arc User
    I still play ESO every now and then when I get the time to or when I feel bored or feel like going back and remeber happy memories from the game. I don't have any friends on that game anymore since they all just stopped playing which kinda made feel..meh. I have two accounts this is my second account and I do play on AR but I orginally played on FP on my first account which I still use just not play on FP. If you ever wanna friend me on ESO Just look for someone named xThora or Calisa and that most likely will be me. c: I feel like I'm going off topic or whatever. XD

I really hope they do bring back ESO, it used to be so much fun.

Also just note that my charcater on my second account and first account are only like level 40-45 but on my first account I do have a level 101 Mogui in FP. Not sure why I included it I just felt like it.

(Oh geez another extra note: I've played this game since 2010 and 2011 but thats just a extra fact o-0)
  • fudoki
    fudoki Posts: 4 Arc User
    i've played eso since cb and don't plan on leaving. i've never reached a level cap, and i am the biggest newb mystic in game, and that's okay! i still have fun and enjoy meeting new people in game. it'd be nice to see more people play and become active again. :3
  • dhotjaiiii
    dhotjaiiii Posts: 7 Arc User
    fudokipoo is not a newbie!
  • jeesby
    jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
    xzyzek wrote: »
    I guess it's easier to hide the dust under the carpet and pretend it doesn't exist... ;)

Before they moved the forum I saw a post by someone from the staff, saying they "planned something" but had no time plan for it. Some kind of reward if I don't remember wrong. I have my doubts... And IF we ever get that whatever it is, I hope it will be better than the last reward with broken astral charts...

I remember exactly the same thing.

@fudoki , Everybody is welcome, on what server do you play ? The coal is to have fun :D Not to get the best stats !

Categories