RaiderZ Shutdown Notice

yetweallfalldown
yetweallfalldown Posts: 20 admin
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
Hi RaiderZ Community,

We have significant news to share regarding RaiderZ. Over the past weeks, RaiderZ has seen a few different instances where the game has had issues with the server. In the past, we have been working with MAIET, the developer of RaiderZ, in order to troubleshoot and solve issues to keep the game available for the players. Unfortunately, MAIET is no longer operating anymore.

Since there’s no more active developer, it’s very difficult to troubleshoot any issues that happen to RaiderZ. We’re unable to deliver a quality experience to you, our players, so we’ve made the difficult decision to shut down RaiderZ.

We will shut down RaiderZ on August 7, 10am PDT. Prior to the shutdown, we will bring back the east servers to working order.

All RaiderZ payments dated back to May 7 will be refunded 100% to your Arc Account Balance, which can be spent in any of our PWE games.

We have also reduced prices of all items in RaiderZ’s item shop to one ZEN (RaiderZ in-game currency) for those who are still able to connect to the game and play. All players who have logged-in during the past 30 days will be granted 1000 in-game currency to use on the item shop prior to the shutdown. This transfer will happen today, July 8.

Thank you for your interest and loyalty to RaiderZ over the last three years, and we appreciate your understanding. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we’ll answer them to the best of our abilities.

Alex
Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
Support | YouTube

Comments

• captainkuchiki87
    captainkuchiki87 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I knew this was coming but I'm still really sad... :(
  • jackx126
    jackx126 Posts: 2 Arc User
    As sad as this is, I understand you guys. With MAIET in ruins, this game has had an uncertain future at best. It's been great for all this time and I appreciate the item giveaway. Hope you guys can fix the servers so we can say our goodbyes to fellow players and friends. Wish you the best of luck!
  • baby91
    baby91 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    T_t For staff & memberz~ last but not least to Much Haters Thanks For Everything!
    adf.ly/1KT1ZP
  • jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User
    Can't believe they created the best game by accident. I have tried over 100 titles during the last 2 years with none of them coming even remotely close as being as amazing as this game is. Too bad PWE didn't have the initiative to buy this game, that would have been an epic move. This is actually extremely hard to accept. So many memories and moments are going down the drain.
  • captainkuchiki87
    captainkuchiki87 Posts: 4 Arc User
    For some reason the game won't even show up under arc games and won't even launch? The forums just now started showing back up.
  • baby91
    edited July 2015
    :'(:'(:'( mummmmmyyyy!!!!!
    Its Been a long Day ~
    Without u my Friend~
    And i'll tell u All about It ~
    When I see u Again ~ :'(:'(
  • yetweallfalldown
    yetweallfalldown Posts: 20 admin
    For some reason the game won't even show up under arc games and won't even launch? The forums just now started showing back up.

It should be up and running. Let me know if you're still having issues.

Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
    Support | YouTube
  • ccord
    ccord Posts: 5 Arc User
    That's cruel... All this time, all those friends...
  • ommislash6
    ommislash6 Posts: 5 Arc User
    DAMN.. this shit hurt right in the heart.. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT GAME i enjoy it for 3 years. eventually i know this was coming sooner or later... THANKS THANKS THANKS YOU.. GOOD BYE
    1230_zpsa8e0025f.png
  • granadita
    granadita Posts: 11 Arc User
    There's your free gift buddies :*
  • ccord
    ccord Posts: 5 Arc User
    I don't have any free zens...
  • shingeky
    shingeky Posts: 4 Arc User
    past week i had buyed an ABO (for trade) :'( but well actually that was my goal since 5 months ago so i have done my purpose, ty for the good momenths is sad but i understand you can't do miracles take care people was a pleasure to play an share with you
  • baby91
    Dear GM or Staff:
    I wish Icould get 1k zen & infinity gps for enchant
  • jacktehr1pp3r
    jacktehr1pp3r Posts: 28 Arc User
    I didn't get my 1k zen...
  • xxghost310xx
    xxghost310xx Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have logged in every day for the past 30 days and still haven't received my 1000zen.
  • animaester
    animaester Posts: 3 Arc User
    Sad sad day for the RaiderZ community; especially for those of you who have been here since the beginning. RaiderZ still has the best combat of every MMORPG out there and I'll never forget that! It's been a nice 3 years with RaiderZ.
  • justawitness
    justawitness Posts: 84 Arc User
    RIP RaiderZ you were a fun game that made me drop out of college to play you. Wish you were treated better.

Face piles of trials with smiles.
  • shinval
    shinval Posts: 1 New User
    My name in the game is Markal.

I want to thank the few people who has been active in recent months. Thanks to the guilds and members of SaiyanZ and Executive (my only guilds) for the good times I spent with them.

Best regards, Markal ;) .
  • bolit123
    bolit123 Posts: 1 New User
    Alpha test, cbt till shutdown. I been through lots of game but only raiderz made me stay till today. It's been fun and memorable gaming experience for me. Thank for all the good times we have shared. Guild cuddles, Guild UAO, Guild duskwight/ Extended thanks guys.... IGN: Fishtea, Bolit
  • yangky2204
    yangky2204 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Man, the memories that I have made here in RaiderZ will never be forgotten!
  • hellsign3
    hellsign3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Where's my zen? I haven't received any zen.
  • davidjesusc
    davidjesusc Posts: 2 Arc User
    so will get all my zen i spent back?
  • justawitness
    so will get all my zen i spent back?

no read the opening post again "All RaiderZ payments dated back to May 7 will be refunded 100% to your Arc Account Balance, which can be spent in any of our PWE games."
    So if you bought zen for RaiderZ after May 7 this year it'll be put back in your little PWE wallet so you can use on other PWE games. Everything before that is gone forever unless you like force your bank to put it back in your account.

• turless09
    turless09 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    <Please do respect all members of the community. That the game is closing down does NOT mean the forum rules go out the window. Thank you.>
  • romero1995
    romero1995 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well...Farewell RaiderZ it's such a pity, it was a really good game yet its own developer abandoned it with ease. I will miss getting called a lagger by the foreigners when it was them all along: no other game brings that. Some good 3 years though. Ever since that Christmas update I knew no good was coming; that update killed most players. I blame the no lifers asking for harder experience. Let's hope MAEIT withers itself out as well.

IGN: anthonii (That Sorc that played for 3 years and never had a +7) (;
  • ammuknight
    ammuknight Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I won't complain...we all saw this one coming.
    The way I see it. It is like a permanant ban for all those hackers, who took part in making this goes faster.

It was really pleasure to play this game, there are no regrets on how much you spend money or time to play. Met some interested people and crazy people for like minimum 3 years playing.

I wish you all the best.

My results in enchanting my cleric was horrible...I didn't succeed in any +9 LEL.

THEE CRAWLER CLERIC IS OUT !!

C YA !

Moment of Truth : I'm kinda lost on what to play really, and how to escape my real life after a hard working day...RaiderZ used to take your thoughts away from that..... :/
  • lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    romero1995 wrote: »
    Well...Farewell RaiderZ it's such a pity, it was a really good game yet its own developer abandoned it with ease. I will miss getting called a lagger by the foreigners when it was them all along: no other game brings that. Some good 3 years though. Ever since that Christmas update I knew no good was coming; that update killed most players. I blame the no lifers asking for harder experience. Let's hope MAEIT withers itself out as well.

IGN: anthonii (That Sorc that played for 3 years and never had a +7) (;

Maiet has ALREADY withered out.
    We have significant news to share regarding RaiderZ. Over the past weeks, RaiderZ has seen a few different instances where the game has had issues with the server. In the past, we have been working with MAIET, the developer of RaiderZ, in order to troubleshoot and solve issues to keep the game available for the players. Unfortunately, MAIET is no longer operating anymore.

Hence the reason for the shutdown. Can't update a game when the developer has gone belly-up.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • justawitness
    Lew how are we going to toss passive aggressive, aggressive, and passive statements at each other without RaiderZ?

• lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User
    Lew how are we going to toss passive aggressive, aggressive, and passive statements at each other without RaiderZ?

Eh, I hang out in other communities, both within the PWE sphere and elsewhere.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • ohmi
    ohmi Posts: 79 Perfect World Employee
    edited July 2015
    All of the free Zen and refunds went out yesterday, so if you're still missing either of them, send us a ticket!
    If you're missing the 1000 free Zen, make sure you say in your ticket which server you're on! We can manually credit you the Zen, but we've got to know which server to send it to.
    GM Ohmi says: "Send us a ticket!"
    https://support.arcgames.com
    Ohmis Banhammer

Categories