Are you serious?

SnowChild
SnowChild Posts: 17 Arc User
For me at least the pardon our dust crap we are still not done is not showing up.
Does that mean the migration is over?
Then were are our posts?

And don't lie all the time PWE/ARC -> you said event will last till next maint then make it last that long not 1 week more.
You said migration will take 1 week then make it last that long not 3 weeks almost and still the forum migration is not finished.

What's your excuse now?(i bet you are gonna say lots of people are on holiday and you don't have enough staff to finish the job)

Well guess what >> suck it up blondy and finish the job.
And post more info / update us your self's.
SnowChild [Lvl. 40 - 35 Sorcerer / 5 Cleric]-[Full Rena set(+5) + Teneth Staff(+6)]-[Halloween Costume + full Obsidian's of Intelligence +2]
IcyRose [Lvl.40 Support Cleric]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Staff + Teneth One Hand Mace]
SnowDust [Lvl. 40 PVE Defender]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Sword]
MistySnow [ Lvl.40 PVE Berserker]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Great Sword]
QueenSnow [Lvl. 27 PVE Assassin]

Comments

• granadita
    granadita Posts: 11 Arc User
    I bet the people in charge of this task has a life apart from working on this and they can't be here 24/7.
    Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't just about copy/pasting from one site to another, they actually have to set an url for each thread and upload it to the server.

And why is this so crucial for you anyways? It will be done eventually, atleast we have a forum.
  • SnowChild
    SnowChild Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Then don't say we need 1 week lol.

How come all the other games have they're forum migrated and we don't?

Eventually >> it is not the same if we have it done in 2 weeks or 2 months now is it?
    granadita wrote: »
    I bet the people in charge of this task has a life apart from working on this and they can't be here 24/7.
    Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't just about copy/pasting from one site to another, they actually have to set an url for each thread and upload it to the server.

And why is this so crucial for you anyways? It will be done eventually, atleast we have a forum.

I am almost certain they got a migration tool to export they're links and import them into a new one.
    All the games have equal rights , just that one brings more income then the other is not our fault.
    Each game has the same rights as all the others that means that each player no matter what game from the ARC inventory he plays he has the same rights no matter what game he chooses to play.

Trying to say otherwise would mean a discrimination.

SnowChild [Lvl. 40 - 35 Sorcerer / 5 Cleric]-[Full Rena set(+5) + Teneth Staff(+6)]-[Halloween Costume + full Obsidian's of Intelligence +2]
    IcyRose [Lvl.40 Support Cleric]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Staff + Teneth One Hand Mace]
    SnowDust [Lvl. 40 PVE Defender]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Sword]
    MistySnow [ Lvl.40 PVE Berserker]-[Full Rena set + Teneth Great Sword]
    QueenSnow [Lvl. 27 PVE Assassin]
  • lewstelamon01
    lewstelamon01 Posts: 15,946 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Let's not make rant threads like this. Things happen that are out of the immediate control of the company--ALL games are being worked on and the forums are still quite a work in progress at this time. Focus on solutions instead of trying to be bossy and unproductive. Do remember that respect for ALL aspects of our community is our number one rule--do follow it. If you cannot post without being snarky, condescending, or rude, then please do refrain from posting until such time that you are able to refrain from such behaviors. Thank you.

ROLL TIDE ROLL
This discussion has been closed.

Categories