Reborn ESO

nikolina21
nikolina21 Posts: 62 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Is ESO getting GM back to the game??

Eso players have been wondering if there is gonna be any new patch, it's sad how we laugh to that question cause we didn't get any patch for ages, so it's time to do something about the game.
I noticed that there have been more and more players coming to the game (old and new ones) so GM should show that this game isn't dying at all with giving us new quests, maps, events, sale, some prizes.... any of these. We could get some things back in Heaven Repository, like fashions, some lucky boxes, so we can get old item tokens, some rare mounts, give discount on lbs, ec... anything.

It would be nice if we get new place for possing, something like dlw where higher lvls could farm spirit, and give us back leaf fan cavern so we could farm gold..

Well anything is fine as long as we get our GM back~

- BlueRogue~
Post edited by ladycrane on

Answers

• marqueskiko
    marqueskiko Posts: 25 Arc User
    Its dead, they are focusing in the new game "World of Jade Dynasty". The thing is u guys can come to pvp servers, and with that u dont let die a great game (Ether Saga).
  • ladycrane
    ladycrane Posts: 105 Community Moderator
    We haven't had a CM in like 3 years. We have had a few Intern CMs that would post 5 times over the course of a semester and silently disappear again.

You would think that, in order to make money in the f2p environment that a CM and Cash Shop sales would be a top priority.
  • souloftheabyss
    souloftheabyss Posts: 7 Arc User
    I don't really know the reason, why people left the game. I remember playing Ether Saga Online, and there was a lot of people in here. Whatever the reason was, I guess we, as players, just have to hang on our feet, and make the best with what we wave, and make it last.
  • nikolina21
    You don't get it, game is actually pretty much alive, there's a lot of players, all we need is GM. Sure there are players who left, but there are some who came back and also some new players in it.
  • souloftheabyss
    Sorry then, guess the high level players are all far away from the beggining,I've seen like 3 people, that is why I said the game was dead, my bad then
  • ladycrane
    If you are on FP, switch to AR. FP has dissolved. AR does not have a high population either, but there are enough people to actually have conversations in Super chat.
  • souloftheabyss
    yeah but my ping in AR is high as ****
  • xzyzek
    xzyzek Posts: 27 Arc User
    I been playing this game pretty much since it came in 2009, so I can't help to compare now and then. Saying this game is alive and have lot of players, is a huge overstatement. Yeah it is true that some people have came back to the game recently, but not many...

Obviously since I played this game so long, I really love it. I find it a bit sad what have become of it, but feels like this company abandonded it.

Like really, this game used to have server maintenance once a week. Now no one can remember last time we had one. The result? Now there is a delay on all the events, what is it now, almost 40 min delay? And it just keeps on growing.
    Same about cash shop sales, does anyone even remember last time we had a sale?
    How about the holiday events we used to have, halloween, christmas, ESO anniversary etc etc...
    Last time anyone saw a GM online? Last time they held any in game event?

I didn't expect this game to be alive forever, but it doesn't seem like they're doing anything to prevent it from dying.
    This game will never be back at is former glory, but I know many that quit just because this company doesn't seem to care anymore. Cash shop sales and server maintenance at least once in a while would be a step forward. There are also other ways to bring back people, but if no one cares it won't happend...
  • nikolina21
    I knows how you feel, i also played since 2009, i can't say that it can be or it could be close to as it was before, but i'm glad there are players who really love this game and they keep playing it. Hopefully there will we new patch one day, msybe not now but someday xS
  • ladycrane
    Haha, if there is a patch it will be like the last few. It will only apply to 150 ppl. lol
  • nikolina21
    Lol i don't really care, all i want them is to fix delay and give us sale
  • ladycrane
    nikolina21 wrote: »
    Lol i don't really care, all i want them is to fix delay and give us sale

They don't really have a delay on FP. AR server is prolly dieing :#

• nikolina21
    AR has more players than FP so it's so far away from dying o:
  • rhixen
    rhixen Posts: 3 Arc User
    So are they migrating the old forums here, or have they just effectively written off the only resource returning players had for information? Every link I find brings me back here, and here there is nothing. Pardon the dust indeed. I just want access to info so that I can play the game like I used to without having to buy into the headgames going on in chats.

This game used to be friendly - now all I see in chat is a bunch of people acting like bullies in a schoolyard. The more childish the better it seems. I love the game, and am very saddened to see it like this. I keep playing because I live in hope of coming across some good people. Hopefully there are still some around.
  • ladycrane
    Now that I am a Mod again I will see what i can find out. For now, the old ESO-wiki is still up (although it is not editable). Link in my Signature.

As for any other questions, post new questions in the new forum catagories for ESO and we will see what we can come up with.
  • gloomypaw
    gloomypaw Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    rhixen wrote: »
    So are they migrating the old forums here, or have they just effectively written off the only resource returning players had for information? Every link I find brings me back here, and here there is nothing. Pardon the dust indeed. I just want access to info so that I can play the game like I used to without having to buy into the headgames going on in chats.
    This game used to be friendly - now all I see in chat is a bunch of people acting like bullies in a schoolyard. The more childish the better it seems.

true! and this applies to me too (new player)

ps: i created a new post in general discussion, as suggested..
  • sirnashoga
    sirnashoga Posts: 1 New User
    I know this isn't the place for it, but I just signed up for the forums here so I can't make a new post yet, and I was wondering, is it worth it for a new player to join this game? I don't want to download it then basically never touch it again because of no one ever being around...
  • nikolina21
    There are ppl around, idk how many are in FP server but i know that there is in AR server, i'd tell you to come and play but it's your choice
  • ladycrane
    I would definitely suggest playing AR server. The whole game folder is only like 3.6Gb if you are concerned about bandwidth limits.
  • souloftheabyss
    edited July 2015
    sirnashoga wrote: »
    I know this isn't the place for it, but I just signed up for the forums here so I can't make a new post yet, and I was wondering, is it worth it for a new player to join this game? I don't want to download it then basically never touch it again because of no one ever being around...
    Yeah, Don't even come to FP, I think I play there alone, never see anyone. I think I saw like 4 people. But if you come to FP, dont expect any help from high level players, at least from most of them. I asked for help once, and the guy just kept talking about how weak I was because I couldn't complete, Sandstorm Ridge (It's a Dungeon in the game) alone at level 35. Yeah, they are jerks most of the time.
  • jeesby
    jeesby Posts: 22 Arc User
    souoftheabyss, It depends on which realm and at which time you play and till you can use the superchat, one cannot objectively tell. My ally plays in the BA and most of Equinox to my knowledge play in realm 8. I do not know about Catalyst. But very few players hang out on TR. Also keep in mind allot of people are simply on farming and log on for dailies at a certain time. There is a good active community, we have fun doing dungeons.

About AR, Everybody I seem to speak to says that the players there are really mean or that they simply get ignored. Just keep in mind that not everybody is like that ;)
  • nikolina21
    Nah, there are a lot of players who'd help in AR server, sure there are some who wouldn't but that's how ppl are. But if i was you i'd play in AR server, more ppl, more pvp, more things to buy from other players, more active ppl..
    It would be nice if they merge fp and ar server, it would be more fun to both servers.
  • julyjuly661
    julyjuly661 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I wish ESO become alive and had not Pay to Win :neutral: .
  • sousuke19
    sousuke19 Posts: 1 Arc User
    does anyone knows whats hapenned with eso ? i can't download the game and play D:
  • amachan10
    amachan10 Posts: 15 Arc User
    lminmay said:

Hello, everyone. It is with great sadness that we announce the closure of ESO. Please see official announcement here:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/arc/#/discussion/1202918/eso-shutdown-notice

Thank you,

LM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ I knew it
    Wheres the different color font option on editing my signature?

Categories