I am not a Champions Online user

gfreeman98
gfreeman98 Posts: 872 Arc User
To the right of my name it says "Champions Online User". I've never played that game.
screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png

Comments

• cdnhawk
    cdnhawk Posts: 108 Arc User
    I'm not a Neverwinter User either. I think among Star Trek Online users this bug has only affected Lifetime subscribers, but I'm not sure.
  • zbzzn
    zbzzn Posts: 199 Arc User
    I am not a lifetime subscriber and it also brands me a "Champions Online User" despite never playing it.
  • themetalstickman
    themetalstickman Posts: 513 Arc User
    I'm a lifer, but I don't have this problem.
    I like the rebooted movie series (I refuse to call it "JJTrek").
    TbGf2df.gif
  • rakija879
    rakija879 Posts: 641 Arc User
    I'm not a "Forsaken World" user.
    ..................................................................................................................
    dbnngo.gif
  • gfreeman98
    gfreeman98 Posts: 872 Arc User
    So looks like now we're all Arc Users. (Even though I've never used Arc. B) LOL)

That's OK - progress is good!
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    gfreeman98 wrote: »
    So looks like now we're all Arc Users. (Even though I've never used Arc. B) LOL)

That's OK - progress is good!

In fairness, you're technically using Arc right now, even if you're not using the forum through the shell. The whole of the forums is linked to the Arc social networking system.tiger-37.gif
  • trailturtle
    trailturtle Posts: 6,337 Perfect World Employee
    krittycat wrote: »
    In fairness, you're technically using Arc right now, even if you're not using the forum through the shell. The whole of the forums is linked to the Arc social networking system.tiger-37.gif[/color]

^This. We talked about Perfect World User, but ultimately, Arc User is both shorter and a little more on-brand, and probably a little more applicable.
  • gulberat
    gulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    gfreeman98 wrote: »
    To the right of my name it says "Champions Online User". I've never played that game.

Sorry, I think of this every time I see the thread title! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv-JFEmCEtw

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    krittycat wrote: »
    In fairness, you're technically using Arc right now, even if you're not using the forum through the shell. The whole of the forums is linked to the Arc social networking system.tiger-37.gif[/color]

^This. We talked about Perfect World User, but ultimately, Arc User is both shorter and a little more on-brand, and probably a little more applicable.

Well the "unrecognizable staff" issue seems to be getting dealt with. That's good to see.
    (Insert fancy image here)

Categories