Failed to establish a secure connection and a Failed to connect

It's not giving me any error codes that I know of, but the above mentioned keep happening. I got to play for about 5 seconds of the tutorial and haven't been able to log in or connect since.

Just giving the devs a heads up. Thanks

Comments

• kaiyac
    kaiyac Posts: 1
    I keep getting an unknown ARCerror and can't even get on.
  • hit the cogs icon on the launcher and verify files. I had the same problem upon leaving the tutorial, could fix your problem.
  • luxandra
    luxandra Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No, this is a massive internal serve issue on their end due to a failure to plan accordingly to the influx of a wider market of players. Considering this game mostly has Russian players, and players spanning that side of the world, it would be a fair assumption, they have never done a real global stress test of their servers. I can't even get into a match 3/4 times and constantly get slapped with rating loss, and deserter status due to it. I know the connection problem is not on my end as I have troubleshot everything and pinged the servers. The issue is on their end, they have more games and loading, than their server can handle. Honestly, this game needs to be overhauled, before it's going to be worth playing, or even investing a dime into it.
  • garsoad1
    garsoad1 Posts: 3
    hit the cogs icon on the launcher and verify files. I had the same problem upon leaving the tutorial, could fix your problem.

How did you do it? pls tell me, i need th ehelp!!
  • wacko99
    wacko99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Will this ever get fixed? Everytime i try and go into a battle i get GAME SERVER CONNECTION ERROR. I quit and try to go back in it work some times but mostly not. I have missed entire battles cause of this error. FIX THE DHAM THING ALREADY
  • mats#8538
    mats#8538 Posts: 17 Prime World Community Manager
    Hello,
    we want to apologize for the problems you have with the game.
    For technical errors we would like you to contact the Prime World Support Team.
    To send in your issue please use this link:
    http://support.en.playpw.com/
    Please add all the information you have so our team can fix the problems with your help.

Categories