cant log in firefox

like title cant even sign up i get thrown to games page and if i want acces forums i dont show nothing had to use IE to get here, well guess i wont have my laugh of poor and pathetic ppl that play, a dead game(FW) still and they piss their pants like a 12yo girl on a concert of Justin Bieber, when Domina prommises something and then its never goes fullfiled :D
I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it

Cheap games real cheap

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    strach wrote: »
    like title cant even sign up i get thrown to games page and if i want acces forums i dont show nothing had to use IE to get here, well guess i wont have my laugh of poor and pathetic ppl that play, a dead game(FW) still and they piss their pants like a 12yo girl on a concert of Justin Bieber, when Domina prommises something and then its never goes fullfiled :D

Well, aren't you a little ray of sunshine...
  • chaelk
    chaelk Posts: 201 Arc User
    I'm using Firefox.
    The only problem I have, is since I don't use ARC to actually run any games, it gets chucked to the front of ARC and I have to navigate back through the pages to the forums.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • I'd suggest doing what I did, and just making (yet another, in my case) forum name.

We had similar back when Cryptic merged with PWE, they lost our old user names because the server "reserved" our existing names for us... And then immediately proceeded to lose access to them.

Funny story, btw...

aca5vr.jpg

I had this happen a few minutes ago, and it had me logged into my new name, with 3 bars above it of me logged in under chalupaoffury. The whole thing was a bit wtf inducing.
    In game I'm @eviltaco, aka chalupaoffury. Cryptic apparently loves making me change my name every 2 years or so.
  • strach
    strach Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Nah i wont just come and get my laught of poor ppl, i moved to a better place where i payd once and have a full suport and here suport is only on paper but thats normal in pay 2 win

Had to use IE to reply becuse they cant do a proper migration.
    I am patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it

Cheap games real cheap
  • infinitytime888
    infinitytime888 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I couldn't signon using FF or IE. I tried creating a new account and just like last time I allowed all scripts and was signed in four different places but could not get signed on the forum. Nice to see some progress being made. Too bad it didn't go to fixing the game instead.
  • chalupaoffury
    chalupaoffury Posts: 2,617 Arc User
    Try it again? Seems like they fixed part of the problem when they fixed the redirect. I actually got my account back.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Try it again? Seems like they fixed part of the problem when they fixed the redirect. I actually got my account back.

Yes, apparently the order of the day for today was to correct the login issues.

If you're still having problems, give as much information as you can, so that they can resolve any further issues.fox-4.gif

Categories