Star Trek Online Forum Issues

MIssing Dev tracker, Recent\Todays post section that provides a quick look regardless of sub-forum, and ability to search within a thread. So this appears to be a major loss for us forum users. Old forums were 100 times better.

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    siruk wrote: »
    MIssing Dev tracker, Recent\Todays post section that provides a quick look regardless of sub-forum, and ability to search within a thread. So this appears to be a major loss for us forum users. Old forums were 100 times better.
    Dev Tracker won't help, because there's no way to differentiate devs from regular users at the moment.

Rather than just seeing a few things that are missing as making this place "100 times worse", look at the improvements that this forum offers.
  • aloishammer
    aloishammer Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    krittycat wrote: »
    Rather than just seeing a few things that are missing as making this place "100 times worse", look at the improvements that this forum offers.

Such as...?

Aside from some abilities revolving around animations, linking videos, pretty pictures, and painful gradient rainbow-colored text I'm not seeing much. -shrug-
  • arrmateys
    arrmateys Posts: 22 Arc User
    a dev tracker could just track specific members like before, rather than everyone within a specific member group.

also, it seems i'm unable to post in the tribble release notes subforum. threads that exist used to be open for everyone to comment in.

unless the change was intentional. don't think anything was mentioned about that though.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.

Categories