test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: disable signature image display option

thibashthibash Posts: 380 Arc User
The signature images are a lot harder on the eyes here than they were on the VBulletin boards, and people seem to have gone overboard to try and make them as big and annoying as possible. An option to disable their display would be very much appreciated.
Vanilla is the blandest of ice cream flavours...

Comments

• askrayaskray Posts: 3,308 Community Moderator
    Senior Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
    If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.

• gulberatgulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    thibash wrote: »
    The signature images are a lot harder on the eyes here than they were on the VBulletin boards, and people seem to have gone overboard to try and make them as big and annoying as possible. An option to disable their display would be very much appreciated.

You can disable signature images or signatures entirely by going to your profile, hitting the Preferences button in the upper right corner, and then going to Signature Settings on the left-side menu.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • thibashthibash Posts: 380 Arc User
    Thanks! You guys are livesavers!
    Vanilla is the blandest of ice cream flavours...
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,408 Arc User
    If you have certain browser types and settings, you can individually hide images in signatures you think are obstructive to the process. If you have Ad blocker you can do that too.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well, atleast add a forumavatar.
    Answering to a gray silhuette isn't proper form of social etiquette.
    And you will be taken more seriously when you have a "face".
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rattler2rattler2 Posts: 18,477 Arc User
    Superintendant-alone.svg

That was my face on the old STO forums for a while. Now... I be Erza Scarlet. :smile:
    848d8c4af425ca165c80f1959de02ba1-d7jlk1h.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!