test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Badges

flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 6,694 Arc User
Can we have 'My Badges' include old CO Titles as newly made Badges?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• crosschancrosschan Posts: 949 Arc User
    I support this completely.
    /signed o:)
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I will not let them take away the only reward I have from Extra-Life..../signed
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 201 Arc User
    295582-cats-funnny-face.gif

is this it?

Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hi guys!
    I have no idea what the 'My Badges' even is/does. But i want my Titles somehow! Or there will be hell to pay!
    I am an Proud Lifetime Member of Champions Online and i WANT people to know it.
    Mere 'member' doesn't cut it.
    >:)
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • primar13primar13 Posts: 985 Arc User
    Titles will probably still be there... they just probably wont appear until after the migration.

Directive 010 - Purple Company Commander
    Twitter Junkie
    #ItsAllMarcosFault
  • protogothprotogoth Posts: 2,260 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Hi guys!
    I have no idea what the 'My Badges' even is/does. But i want my Titles somehow! Or there will be hell to pay!
    I am an Proud Lifetime Member of Champions Online and i WANT people to know it.
    Mere 'member' doesn't cut it.
    >:)

Indeed. I'm a proud LTS of STO, and I want my "Republic Veteran" title showing. It's part of what I paid for when I bought the LTS, so ...

Speaking of which, where are the STO fora here? The STO fora at the old location are now redirecting to the news about the switch, but I come here and there is no replacement yet. And all my saved PMs from the old site have gone poof?
    Fleets_Banner_2015-05-01_0950.jpg
    Fvillhu s'Tal'Diann -- Praetor of the Tal'Diann/Tal-Diann
    Tal'Diann = KDF-allied Romulan Republic Fleet / Tal-Diann = Fed-allied Romulan Republic Fleet
    ahr'Lleiset mnhei'sahe mnei. Our chief governing passion is Freedom.
    Republic Veteran!!!

I'm still female, so please stop referring to me as "he."
  • gulberatgulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    protogoth wrote: »
    Speaking of which, where are the STO fora here? The STO fora at the old location are now redirecting to the news about the switch, but I come here and there is no replacement yet. And all my saved PMs from the old site have gone poof?

It hasn't gone poof to the best of my knowledge. Due to the size of the database, I'd say we should expect a couple of days for all of the data to copy over. If we had already opened a STO subforum and were posting in it with the migration underway, from my minimally educated techie's standpoint, that is possibly a recipe for Database Go Boom. So I think we'll have to just wait it out.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
    edited June 2015
    gulberat wrote: »
    So I think we'll have to just wait it out.

Wait it out??? Are you mad??? The Romulan forum requires eternal vigilance to avert the depredations of the RSE/Tal'Shiar supporters against loyal citizens of the Republic!!!

Just kidding. It's been relatively calm there lately (which is actually more than a little bit shocking), but for a couple of threads (one of which was calm till it got hijacked).
    Tal'Diann = KDF-allied Romulan Republic Fleet / Tal-Diann = Fed-allied Romulan Republic Fleet
    Republic Veteran!!!

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    My Badges... are typically vanilla's personal forum badge system for posting, answering questions, and post count. All those little things that usually don't mean much in general. As far as your forum title, Finn, I doubt you are going to keep it.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Compiled List of Bugs, Issues, and QOL Concerns for Champions Online
    TerraSig_zpsbssrlxmv.jpg
    My Badges... are typically vanilla's personal forum badge system for posting, answering questions, and post count. All those little things that usually don't mean much in general. As far as your forum title, Finn, I doubt you are going to keep it.

When it's specifically detailed as part of a package purchased with real-world money? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll keep the titles which are part of what we paid for. Just a matter of waiting, ... and maybe nudging, till they're implemented here.
    Republic Veteran!!!

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    When it's specifically detailed as part of a package purchased with real-world money? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll keep the titles which are part of what we paid for. Just a matter of waiting, ... and maybe nudging, till they're implemented here.

I am not exactly going to cry that I don't have my Vanguard title. I don't exactly see it as a pivotal thing.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Compiled List of Bugs, Issues, and QOL Concerns for Champions Online
    TerraSig_zpsbssrlxmv.jpg

I am not exactly going to cry that I don't have my Vanguard title. I don't exactly see it as a pivotal thing.

Seeing as I already had a considerable amount of the stuff in the Legacy of Romulus pack when I got it, and was attracted to the titles as well as the other things in the pack that I did not yet have, ...

Seeing as Veteran titles are still listed in the current STO LTS sale as part of the package, ...
    (see here and the internal link to the details which goes to here)

yes, I would be annoyed if I no longer had the ability to set my forum title to "Rihannsu" or "Survivor of Romulus" or "Survivor of Remus" or "Republic Veteran" or "Empire Veteran" or "Starfleet Veteran."

If you're willing to give up what you've paid for, that's your choice. I don't think many others are going to share that perspective.

Or perhaps you're just trolling to see if you can get a rise out of people.
    Republic Veteran!!!

• lucianazetalucianazeta Posts: 698 Arc User
    I want my Rihannsu title. D=
    STO%20Sig.png~original