Patch 0.9.177

alerianacm
alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
Dear Adventurers,

The game client has been updated to version 0.9.177. Please, find the patch notes below:

Thief:
- Fortune’s Favor no longer affects cooldown of items.

Dark Knight:
- The bug that caused the skills of Dark Knight with Dark Side talent to quickly recharge has been fixed. The effect of the Dark Side talent is no longer displayed on the effects panel.

Sorcerer:
- The bug that caused Energy Surge skill to restore incorrect amount of energy has been fixed.

Items:
- The bug that caused players to summon a member of a group without consuming Summoning Stone has been fixed. Also the bug with target selection after using Summoning Stone has been fixed.

Other:
- The bug with Arcon Shards has been fixed: players cannot get Arcon Shards by killing tamed creatures (including Roland);
- The bug with Guard’s skill has been fixed: now players cannot get experience as a result of the error;
- The bug that caused Weakness to endure even after Maiden Healing has been fixed;
- The bug that caused Rest effect to disappear untimely has been fixed.

Enjoy the game!
Your Royal Quest Team
Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest

Comments

• vampi1
    vampi1 Posts: 2
    will not log me in keeps coming up with arc authentication error
  • vampi1
    vampi1 Posts: 2
    on arc games menu click on royal quest sends me straight to log in, click login gives me the error, keeps bypassing password screen to characyer screen but nothing shows up, do i need to uninstall then install again and risk losing all my characters
  • alerianacm
    alerianacm Posts: 62 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2015
    > @vampi1 said:
    > on arc games menu click on royal quest sends me straight to log in, click login gives me the error, keeps bypassing password screen to characyer screen but nothing shows up, do i need to uninstall then install again and risk losing all my characters

You won't lose your characters anyway.
    Please, turn off your firewall, check that you have the latest version of Arc Client and that you have good internet connection. Try to connect again.
    In that case, if the problem persists, please send a ticket to Arc Support (http://support.arcgames.com).
    We are doing our best in cooperation with Arc Games to solve this problem asap.
    Like Royal Quest on Facebook: RoyalQuest
    Follow Royal Quest on Twitter: RoyalQuest
    Discuss the latest news on Forum: RoyalQuest
  • enjo
    enjo Posts: 22 Arc User
    ARC sucks leave it and go back to the normal mode what we have befor arc was comming. It was realy better then this arc shit..
  • teamvenom02
    teamvenom02 Posts: 1 New User
    Auction House only has 4 Slots - has a bug been written into the last patch ?

Categories