test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fortuna

gimpelinegimpeline Posts: 11 Arc User
As far as I can see. Fortuna is the only game that don't have a forum. Any reason for this or is it the normal PWE "dont care about our games" attitude

Comments

• gimpelinegimpeline Posts: 11 Arc User
    Well since the cm can even be boter to answer, I guess the dont care thing is true
  • rattler2rattler2 Posts: 18,477 Arc User
    Um... its not true actually. Cryptic's games are also without a forum for the time being. So... Neverwinter, Champions Online, and Star Trek Online are in the same boat. Word from STO Forum Mod Askray is that it will be a few days for STO to get up, so best estimates from me for everyone is... maybe a week or so.
    848d8c4af425ca165c80f1959de02ba1-d7jlk1h.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
  • gulberatgulberat Posts: 400 Arc User
    I am not sure what their situation is, actually...this post was was from before the migrations ever happened, and I am not sure they ever had a vBulletin to migrate from.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
    huh... that might be a problem...
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
  • ethoirethoir Posts: 1 Arc User
    They had a forum before. Two in fact. One from before the PWE acquisition (which received mixed feelings) and the post-acquisition forums (sto-forums.perfectworld.com < which is now offline for "merging" here).

I am not a fan of the merging though. I've seen some of the sub-forums for other games in here and it is a tangle of threads ranging from support to gameplay and bug reports. So I suppose I can say I am not looking forward to the merge.

A list of things good and bad from the merge:
    • More moderators.
    • More exposure.
    • Larger signatures (apparently).
    • The local mods may not be familiar with the STO crowd and how cranky they can get (I anticipate a lot of mod-edited posts)
    • STO forums junkies need to get used to the new look after the merge. Expect them to get a little bit lost.
    • No ability to change forum appearance templates from what passes as the "User CP" in here. (I'd like to be able to pick appearance templates such as perhaps a STO-themed forum template please and thank you)
    • A "Who's Online" side-bar. Neat. (Names preferred over icons though)
    • STO players won't know for certain if they get to keep their post-counts or be able to have their post history follow them. They may have to "start from scratch" with a new join-date and blank-slate post history.

That's what I make from this so far and it is still very early in the transition.
    Well... with luck our normal STO forum Mods will get their mod powers back so they can continue to grace us with their presence. I don't see why a Neverwinter Mod or Star Conflict Mod would haunt Star Trek Online unless they're also players themselves.
  • gimpelinegimpeline Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Might want to look at the date of tyhe post. It was posted before the migration started. Sadly Fortuna never had a forum. They have a facebook group that havent been updated in a cupple of years. No wiki, No twitter...Nothing. Would be fun to have atleast something to post bugs or other things to