test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to login to Stronghold Kingdoms

I can login to ARC, but when I click "PLAY", Arc tells me they are unable to login to the game with my email address. What's going on?!!?

Comments

• mordaneremordanere Posts: 1
    same issue here
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
    We're currently looking into it.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
    Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• sanatobasanatoba Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Now I'm having this trouble too. And when I try to login on the Stronghold Kingdoms website, it tells me my account doesn't exist. I was just logged in without incident 2 hours ago. My account name is ssanatobajr with SK, but is connected with this ARC account.
  • thebluwolfthebluwolf Posts: 1 New User
    same here. I abandoned my first village due to a massive overload of not understanding the gameplay itself and messing up along the way, and now can't log into it at all(I actually -get it- now, just not able to log in since yesterday). Is there a way to reinstall this game on my arc account, or do I have to hit the files with a hammer and hope I don't wind up having to reinstall all of arc?
  • taramanjushritaramanjushri Posts: 11 Arc User
    Oh no....I am experiencing the same problem...I just get the message that it is unable to login with my user ID....Game has worked fine before....Has their been some update or server problem to suddenly cause this?
  • sollanesollane Posts: 10 Arc User
    I can login to ARC, but when I click "PLAY", Arc tells me they are unable to login to the game with my email address. for Stronghold Kingdoms. This worked yesterday 25/07/15 but not today. I can log into other games via ARC today no problem.
    Please fix
  • sanatobasanatoba Posts: 95 Arc User
    Now I can login and play. They must have been changing something during the night.
  • dog1840dog1840 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    > @hughjardonne said:
    > I can login to ARC, but when I click "PLAY", Arc tells me they are unable to login to the game with my email address. What's going on?!!?I'm having the same problem.
  • tanksouptanksoup Posts: 20 Arc User
    I cant load my game at all, It crashes
  • tanksouptanksoup Posts: 20 Arc User
    And I can't get on Gateway
  • newbs35newbs35 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am able to log into stronghold kingdoms on a fresh bootup. After I logout of the game to play some other games, and I try to go back stronghold, it says unable to log into account. The only way I can get into stronghold at this point is to never log out or restart pc. Is their a fix for this?