test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

kw shut down

m155m30wm155m30w Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Kingdom Wars
Dear ek,
Hello ek team. My name is Jacqueline, I play on the harmeny server,  and my screen name is [ST] MEOW. I am currently the clan leader of Swampthing and I also lead Swamp Kingdom in kingdom war. I have been playing for over a year now and have been leading Swamp for about 6 months. I really do enjoy this game and in my opinion you guys do a great job, however lately I feel like you guys are droping the ball when it comes to kingdom war.

issue 1. Chat during kingdom war glitches 
effect: All of a sudden you can lose the ability to see and/or type during kingdom war. The only way I have found to fix this is completely leaving the game, and logging back in. This could take up to four minutes  to do. That's a lot of could have been kill'n time... also during kingdom war personal message and clan chat will not come up on main kingdom chat. It should be the same as world chat, having each type of chat in different colors. It would be nice to have a "kingdom  chat ", as apart of chat options on main page. Also maybe the ability to send mail out to all clan leaders of a kingdom, since not all people use chat. We desperately need a better way to communicate to our clan leaders in kingdoms.

issue 2. Getting completely booted from game during kingdomwar.
effect: Another 3-4 minutes  of trying to get back in to kingdom war. This effect can happen in your first battle coming back from cool down and cause a player to be back in cool down. That's almost 10 minutes  of kingdom war gone!...I personally have not been booted during kingdom war, but I  have quite a few people each weekend say it is happening to them. My chat on the other hand breaks at least once a weekend. Which makes leading an entire kingdom alittle difficult....

Kingdom war has evolved in my opinion ...and needs a serious overhaul, to accommodate the needs of more involved players.... I suggest ek team that you cancel kingdom war this weekend, take your time and get it right. I personally will be throwing in the white flag, and will not be participating in kingdom war this weekend. I urge anyone who agrees kingdom war deserves an upgrade to join me in not participating this weekend. I'm not looking for extra gems,  fire tokens, or any free stuff....maybe different or new kingdom war rewards. Nor am I worried about losing 1 weekend of kingdom war honor, even if it ends up "double honors", it will happen again.  I'm asking for kingdom war to be fixed. For every player have the same "battle delay time". Every kingdom have the ability to talk to its clans, whenever they want.
I appreciate anyone who actually reads this, and for the players I hope you will join me...not to boycott but to.... withhold patronage, to allow developers time to come up with working solutions.

Thank you for your time,
[ST] MEOW 
Post edited by m155m30w on

Comments

• lucidinlucidin Posts: 1 Arc User
    Agreed 

• i agree kw sucks these days and not just because of miss meowis points. certain parts are just getting retarded, like the 10 second forced defend mechanic, which when paired with lag causes tons of accidental defends and lose of a life
  • koldmodekoldmode Posts: 1 New User
    Agree. Everything else is getting better with the exception of kw. Do a survey with your fans and get some upgrades and or updates on how to make it better.
  • sylenthundersylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Wow. It's like it's Necro day....​​