test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen (Why wont you TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!!!!!!)

Okay so i want to buy zen for Neverwinter I go through the process. Get to select game and bam no neverwinter in the drop down box.....i see other game just not neverwinter. Tried Chrome my go to browser tried firefox my back up tried IE which i dont use ever that was even more broken.. Tried from actual in game click on button go through info process cant choose neverwinter. Tried directly from arc client drop down box no neverwinter. Tried me cell phone default browser same thing tried chrome on my cell phone same thing. Tried your chatting assistant person. she didnt seem to understand my problem cause she kept asking for a screenshot of my purchase history which is empty as i told her because I CANT PURCHASE ZEN FOR NEVERWINTER!!!!!!!!. I figured some glitch some hiccup my friend able to purchase zen purchased some just to show me he could. People i spoke to in game also dont have this problem. I have one pc cant use another nor should I have to especially because it wont work on my phone other no option to buy for NEVERWINTER. Ive never in my life tried so hard to spend money on a F2P game and honestly its killing the game for me now

Comments

• drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 6,879 Community Moderator
    Have you posted this over in the Neverwinter forums also to see if you can get help over there?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • I cant it says it says im in a probation period cause im too new. I thought this maybe a Arc issue cause i cant use Arc to buy zen for a game that it says i can so i thought this place may help

ok, I left a note with Strum to see if he can post some info
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • thank you i appreciate your help im sorry if my last post sounded a bit pissy it was late i was tired and frustrated 
    thank you i appreciate your help im sorry if my last post sounded a bit pissy it was late i was tired and frustrated 

not to worry, I'd be upset if I was in the same situation
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
    In order to have the Buy Zen button function, you must be at least Level 11 and have completed Blacklake District. It doesn't take long and can be completed in an hour or so.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
    Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• In order to have the Buy Zen button function, you must be at least Level 11 and have completed Blacklake District. It doesn't take long and can be completed in an hour or so.
    Im lvl 35 and I have or i wouldn't be able to click the ingame option
  • The problem is not that I dont have the button the problem is when I go to complete my ppurchase I cant choose to purchase for Neverwinter. Sorry for the double post
  • well its fixed now so yea maybe it was a time thing

well its fixed now so yea maybe it was a time thing

glad to hear
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
This discussion has been closed.