test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Newbie Question on Elsword.

just downloaded Arc and Elsword....got a few question

1>is this a new server??..or there already is tons of old timer in this server?

2>I don't recall choosing a server when I started?

3>is this server global?

4>there is a bunch of classes.......which classes should I avoid if I am totally new to this game?..I seen the chart during the character creation...some write easy/average/hard to control....how hard is the hard we are talking...if I suck at those Chaining Combo do I avoid those hard difficulty?

thx

Comments

• strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
    owen1989 said:

just downloaded Arc and Elsword....got a few question

1>is this a new server??..or there already is tons of old timer in this server?

2>I don't recall choosing a server when I started?

3>is this server global?

4>there is a bunch of classes.......which classes should I avoid if I am totally new to this game?..I seen the chart during the character creation...some write easy/average/hard to control....how hard is the hard we are talking...if I suck at those Chaining Combo do I avoid those hard difficulty?

thx

Hey there,

There is only one server so no need to choose a server.

Class selection is up to you! However you want to play. For beginners, Elsword is probably the easiest to use, but if you ever feel like trying anyone else out, you can create a brand new character also.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
    Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• hey i dont know if anyone is in here but i just started playing elseword and started as eve and was looking to see what build are good and how to progress with them. i looked into nemesis or battle seraph
  • sylenthundersylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Necro. You should start a new thread.​​