test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Designated Service Regions

strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
Elsword on ARC is available to all North American countries, Spanish Speaking Latin American countries, the Oceania region, and any other regions that do not currently have a designated Elsword publisher.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• sveargithcaexsveargithcaex Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    So are you saying that the arc version of the game does not support, or will ever get, support for countries in the EU even though the original game does?  Cause i just tried it recently and it is downloading but if its going to end up not working anyway I'd rather keep the disc space free.
  • gongbaeggongbaeg Posts: 0
    Why  can´t i install this game?
    I don't even know where to see my region...
  • caloriencalorien Posts: 177 Arc User
    Arc won't be supporting Elsword in the EU (or other regions where there is already a licensee) because, not despite, another version supporting those regions. Online game licenses spell out what regions they cover, and PWE/Arcgames doesn't have the license for Europe.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver
  • krit02krit02 Posts: 5 Arc User
    so there are two elswords in NA now?
  • well thanks on the half of eu this looked like it could be a good game so disapointed with the fact i cant play it D:
  • killmeorkissmekillmeorkissme Posts: 4 Arc User
    I tryed cheating by changing the pc locale but no ^^
  • furygamesfurygames Posts: 1 New User
    This might be a bit late, but Elsword isn't a game by Arc, just download it from the site of the developers and play it, like I do. Arc is just a game library like Steam, and yes they might have original games, but that doesn't mean that all of the games in the library are actually theirs.
  • velkrosvelkros Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    krit02 wrote: »
    so there are three elswords in NA now?

Fixed.

You could say there is four though.

Aeriagames (Europe but not region locked and apparently connects to NA anyway)
    Elswordonline
    Steam (Needs elswordonline account)
    Arc
  • neroztatekneroztatek Posts: 1 New User
    i got this gae t play if installed direct from elseword websight andnot using arc. so can not understand why arc can notallowgame to play "ESPECIALLY" as it is a FREE to play game. makes no sense.
  • nexus7000nexus7000 Posts: 1 Arc User
    If you want to play use;

https://steamdb.info/app/237310/

Hit install and there you go.
  • norelis#1416 norelis Posts: 5 New User
    Reduction of lag-

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!-