test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Promotion" Costumes - Permanent versions?

takeshi6takeshi6 Posts: 639 Arc User
Hello!! :smiley:

Started Elsword about... four days ago. And I have to say it's a pretty decent game.

The gameplay is good, it has an engaging story, and I really like the default costumes for each of the Job Classes.

Which brings me to my problem - all those costumes are TEMPORARY!!!  The starter costume only lasts a week, the first Job Change Costume lasts ten days, and the Second Job Change only lasts fifteen.

I started my gameplay with Elesis, and got her to Blazing Heart late last night.  The costume she gets with that class is SPECTACULAR, and I really wish it was permanent, instead of lasting for fifteen days.

And I doubt I'm the only one who likes the default "promotion" costumes.

So, I have to ask: Are there more permanent versions of each of the default costumes out there? Maybe as Item Mall bundles?  If there are, and anyone knows where to find them, please let the rest of us know.

Special priority to the Blazing Heart costume, obviously, but like I said, I doubt I'm the only one with this problem, and others likely have their own favorite default costumes, so it wouldn't be fair to neglect the others. :smile: 
76561198160276582.png

Comments

• takeshi6takeshi6 Posts: 639 Arc User
    If there isn't any way to get a more permanent version of the default costumes, I do have an alternative option in mind for Elesis (and Elsword, as well - making him a Lord Knight. Doing Aisha as an Elemental Master, but no ideas what to do for her costume-wise yet).

That said, really hopeful there's an option to keep the default costumes you get either fresh with the character or whenever they Job Change. :smiley: 
    76561198160276582.png
  • same here i like my add default costume beside im from latinoamerica and cant donate from here so i cant get anycostume and a perm default costume would be nice :D
  • krit02krit02 Posts: 5 Arc User
    in the future, there will be event that rewards perma costumes but has lower stats, well it's still perma xD like the champion set, and other perma costume suits :)