test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elsword Issues Compilation

Comments

• strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Can you guys attach a screenshot of your 'PWEUserConnectLog.txt’ located in the ‘data’ folder of your Elsword ARC folder 'Elsword_en' for KOG to look at? If you're uncomfortable doing so in public, you can send them a ticket and also attach a screenshot of your 'PWEUserConnectLog.txt': http://support.elswordonline.com/
    Post edited by strumslinger on

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
    Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• capitanoratecapitanorate Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    i have the same errors as menduca post in page 1

this is what i have in the file strumslinger:

2015/3/19 22:54:45 -----Start PWEUserConnectLog-----
    2015/3/19 22:54:45 -----CheckLog1-----
    2015/3/19 22:55:6 -----CheckLog4-----
    2015/3/19 22:55:7 -----CheckLog7-----

• kuokweikuokwei Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    mine is a little bit special it is only the laucher that cannot update dun need to say can run x2.exe i try to run it manually it say need to go thru arc but that can no luanch the game in other hand KOG games one doesnot had any problem i can luanch elsword.

arc can be consider one of my first mmorg cos i play battle of immortal woi and jd online since a few years ago as perfectworld.com had shift to arc. they doesn't show this problem is only elsword gave this problem 
  • kuokweikuokwei Posts: 5
    edited March 2015
    this will be my last time to reinstall elsword as i tried 3 to 4 time it is not working
    even upgrade my laptop to 8 gb ram to try to install it so can u fix the bug
    wish it works
  • I'm running my computer on Windows 8.1 and I'm also getting the 'x2.exe not responding' problem.

PWEUserConnectLog.txt:

2015/3/20 9:27:32 -----Start PWEUserConnectLog-----
    2015/3/20 9:27:32 -----CheckLog1-----

• menducamenduca Posts: 4
    I got this

• menducamenduca Posts: 4
    Maybe this help

• shikumishikumi Posts: 3
    the x2.exe is not responding error is still alive and well after the update to version V5.0318.6_2
    I'd really like to at least try the game before rage quitting and uninstalling.....
  • dominicanadominicana Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    I still cant play, tryed from 2 weeks ago. Contents of PWEUserConnectLog.txt:

2015/3/26 13:5:57 -----Start PWEUserConnectLog-----
    2015/3/26 13:5:57 -----CheckLog1-----
    2015/3/26 13:6:11 -----CheckLog4-----
    2015/3/26 13:6:12 -----CheckLog7-----

and this is what i get

http://i60.tinypic.com/28it5w0.jpg
  • worria4everworria4ever Posts: 1 Arc User
    im having problem with elsword. everytime i launch it, a grey window appears and it won't respond at all please help :( i just want to play the game for first time
    Hey everyone,
    Just a quick update. We're still working on the issue. I've been hearing that changing your screen resolutions might solve the x2.exe issue.

Nope, changing my screen resolution made ARC launcer break as well, but tnx for the update, it was worth a shot. Mabey it'll work for someone else
  • deedee08deedee08 Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Tried downloading three times now and it downloads fine launcher works fine it is just when I get to the actual game load screen and it will not load.
  • game doesnt work
  • n3w1dsn3w1ds Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have being trying to get this game to work on both a win7 and Win8.1 machine for over a month now.
    Despite the many updates that have occured since I started this exercise, the game still refuses to start.
    I have tried all types of things, including completely turning off all virus protection, disabling all firewalls and trying to set compatibility settings such as, runnning as admin and setting it to XP SP3. Nothing has worked to date.
    Has anyone got this game to work via Arc on a Win7 or Win8.1 machine yet?
  • shaigrimlashaigrimla Posts: 20 Arc User
    tried all that was said before to make it work and still getting a gray window and game stoped working, well i guess i must uninstall this game

2015/4/7 3:2:43 -----Start PWEUserConnectLog-----
    2015/4/7 3:2:43 -----CheckLog1-----

I've asked the developers for an update.

• lunablackstarlunablackstar Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    This is the problem I'm having. It looks like an interesting game so I thought I would try it but every time I click to play it won't load and a gray screen appears and says that it's not responding. How can I fix this

• fightwithfirefightwithfire Posts: 2
    edited April 2015
    Thanks strumslinger! It's working for me now. I can now start the game
    Thanks strumslinger! It's working for me now. I can now start the game
    Awesome to hear!

• Hello im talking in representation of my friend and she has the same error that menduca, is there any solution, she can play just fine tera and the other games she have. how can we solve this error ?
    I'm happy to say that after the V.50331.5.5 update the game finnaly launches without a hitch on windows 7. Thank you very much, now I can give it a go!
  • i cant open and run. Please help windows 8.1 here
  • beater9beater9 Posts: 1
     launch the game, but it stays a blackscreen and then says server is  not responding. any comments on that? It closes after showing the server msg.
  • krimsonfureykrimsonfurey Posts: 1 Arc User
    My problem is a bit different...
    ive been getting the x2.exe has stopped working thing forever but its recently gotten worse... earlier tonight i could launch the game and play but it was stuck at a small size, i went in to change the size like i had done before and doing so crashed the game with the x2.exe thing. i also had this the other day andgave up on it. tonight tho i kept trying to adjust size it did not matter what i set it to. in the midst of those attempts a couple times it opened a small internet explorer window that wanted me to log in and said i could with my arc id so i tried and it said the login was invalid. so closed it and kept trying. no luck. check my video drivers they are up to date my system can more than handle the game as it does several others ect. rebooted my system and no change. tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game....which turned out to be a chore...game now always pops up the weird internet explorer window but it does not load anything. i tried switchign to my husbands computer and it now does this here too. i cant play he now cant play. I JUST YESTERDAY got my class change with TIMED costumes and a TIMED mount.... AND I CANT PLAY!!!!!!
  • inushipinuship Posts: 3 Arc User
    just installed the game, but when i hit play IE pops up saying true failed, i dont even use IE. anyone know how to fix it?
  • drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 6,879 Community Moderator
    > @inuship said:
    > just installed the game, but when i hit play IE pops up saying true failed, i dont even use IE. anyone know how to fix it?

which IOS are you using?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
    Hey guys! Got an update from the developers. Is anyone still having x2.exe issues?

• inushipinuship Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    > @drakenfyre said:
    > which IOS are you using?
    i use windows 8.1 on an Asus laptop
  • have downloaded, whenever I start I get this

Server Error in '/Arc' Application.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.

Source Error:

Line 40:
    Line 41:
    Line 42: using (var writer = new System.IO.StreamWriter(objRequest.GetRequestStream()))
    Line 43: {
    Line 44: writer.Write(post_string, 0, post_string.Length);

Source File: d:\Services\ArcPublicWCF\ArcAuth.aspx Line: 42

Stack Trace:

[IOException: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.]
    System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) +7929234
    System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32 readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) +118
    System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) +117
    System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) +273
    System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest) +8116986
    System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult) +230
    System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData) +376
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData) +0
    System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx) +161
    System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) +59
    System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult result) +1385
    System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) +84
    System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) +22
    System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeaders(Boolean async) +462

[WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.]
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) +1217
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +23
    ASP.arcauth_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) in d:\Services\ArcPublicWCF\ArcAuth.aspx:42
    System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children) +131
    System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +40
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5290

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1031

it is trying to start through IE, Google Chrome is my Default Browser...
    Shadows Dance as Time Rules
    Ten Thousand Heavens Break
    Ten Thousand Worlds Shatter
    All Is Dust