test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to the Elsword Forums!

strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
Hey everyone,
Welcome to the Elsword Forums! Discuss all things about our newest game.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• caniaccaniac Posts: 9 Arc User
    one question, if we have avatar in there already, do we have to start over, or can we import it to the ARC version?

• i have a question too, i just installed the game and the game is just crashing right after the launcher screen.... whats with that.
    not sure, i have played this before it hit ARC, and is a good game, guess i can pull it down here and see if there is any differances..
  • i just looked up my issue im getting and it seems to be an ongoing issue with the game, tried removing IE from my computer and all of the other sugestions that where there. apparently even customer support dont know how to fix this... :\ what a waste of a 6 gig download gonna play something else this isnt worth my time its like Rusty Hearts all over again.
  • weebanoweebano Posts: 1
    this game doesnt run i have the ram to run it and my antivirus and firewall turned off and the game wont open
  • doll8doll8 Posts: 3 Arc User
    yah im having the same issue "Elsword - V5.0225.6_4 (Not Responding) maybe arc isnt meant to have this game.. :|
  • doll8 and weebano check that your running the game in a resolution that your monitor can handle, i had the same problem because my monitor wont display anything less than 1080p nad it tried lauching in
    1280 x 1024
    edited March 2015
    well, i am having the same problem, but with the fact i have this from Aeria Games also and runs with no trouble, gonna have to figure out what to do, tried the Aeria Launcher and it ran ,no problem, looking into it futher... either way look for SimiAkri in there.....kitsunes unite!!
    Post edited by caniac on
  • deanwolfman1990deanwolfman1990 Posts: 3 Arc User
    anyone find a solution to the crashes?
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
    Hey guys,
    Thanks for downloading Elsword!
    If you already have Elsword installed somewhere else, you would have to delete it, then re-install through Arc. I hope this helps.

• kika2783kika2783 Posts: 1
    same not responding message too, however my husband can play the game. i checked the resolution thing like gavis said sadly he might be right mine only goes up to 1366x768 :( wanted to play this one too
    Hey guys,
    If you already have Elsword installed somewhere else, you would have to delete it, then re-install through Arc. I hope this helps.
    ok now though, does this mean i will have to start over at L1?  i do hope not, got $ invested already to get SimiAkri how i want her, any suggestions?

• is there a media handler for this game that assists with the launch?  i remember maplestory having to use a pando media handler to help it run and this one seems to have the same issue.  i launch the game and a grey screen shows up just after it does its program/update check.  anyone know of any solutions to this or know of a media handler that works for this game please give a shout, thanks.

• Do you know what's going on with the game? I keep getting the "Blocked in your region" message when i know it isn't true. The game was released for the EU BEFORE it came to Arc and I have checked and there are people from the UK playing on the original game, not the one ARC has. So is it a bug? or are you using an old version? Or is something else up?
    caniac said:
    Hey guys,
    ok now though, does this mean i will have to start over at L1?  i do hope not, got $ invested already to get SimiAkri how i want her, any suggestions?

Unfortunately, you would have to start from Level 1, but you can try a brand new character :D.

• vendon24vendon24 Posts: 3
    Hello. I would like to know if this Elsword version also has a Stamina system. Means if I spend 100 Stamina, I won't be able to continue to play my charakter. So is there a Stamina system ? 
    caniac said:
    Hey guys,

Unfortunately, you would have to start from Level 1, but you can try a brand new character :D.
    no worries, I will meet you all in game on SimiAkri welcome to the party! :smiley: 

So does this Elsword version have a Stamina system or not ?

vendon24 said:
    So does this Elsword version have a Stamina system or not ?

Yup, this Elsword version has a Stamina system.

OK then I don't need to install it. I've quit the other elsword just because of Stamina system. Thanks :D
  • eyrdastrgeeyrdastrge Posts: 2 Arc User
    i have a little different kind of question, is there any way Elsword could get it's Maintenance/Patches on a day other than the one it is on? i Play Forsaken World, and it sucks that when FW goes down i get enough time to run the patches for Elsword then i get to play for 10 min or so before they throw me out too O.O now i have nothing to do but sleep :'( if it is possible to change what day that happens it would be greatly appreciated by possibly more than myself ;)
  • norelis#1416 norelis Posts: 5 New User
    Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!.,