test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Map 11?

I have completed map 10 so why can't I see map 11?

Answers

• Can you please send a ss of the maps?
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• I ment I can't access map 12 not 11 but I don't see a function to let me send the screenshot
  • Are you on serenity server? Map 12 hasn't been released there yet. And to send a ss simply press on that little paper with a folded corner and choose the pic. (:
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.

• It ask for image up im using i phone 6 and I don't see the pictures and I'm on fury server 
  • muchusernamemuchusername Posts: 174
    edited January 2015
    Uhm, how many accounts do you actually have? Seeing two just here and I don't really understand what's going on anymore. But anyway, if you say you aren't on serenity and you're sure you've at least completed the whole 11th map with at least 1* on each lvl, you should contact the support on the arc button on the main screen. Might be a technical problem that I can not solve.
    P.S be sure to have the newest update too. Even if I doubt it's possible to have such an old version, it might do good to just check(:
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.

• I had to use another acc because my game crashed and then I couldn't login and I have ek updated
  • Guess you'll have to contact the support then. Can't really help you with this one. :/
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.