test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I dont get my recharge reward

anyone encounter this problem, please help.

Comments

• drakenfyredrakenfyre Posts: 6,879 Community Moderator
    did you contact support?
    Swordsman Moderator, Forsaken World Moderator, Jade Dynasty Moderator
    I do not have the staff on speed dial
    Insanity Runs Downhill
    2v3ld35.jpg
  • vritzzvritzz Posts: 5
    i have sent email to [email protected] and [email protected] both just ignore my mail, its been a month...i just hope they read this, and be responsible
  • Same with my problem they keep in ignoring my email
  • vritzzvritzz Posts: 5
    Please arc admin, we pay cash to play this game.. do not ignore and scam our money, you can at least reply our email so we knew what is going on, please give us the reward that we deserve
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
    Hey guys,
    Sorry to hear about this! Unfortunately, we no longer have standard support for DoI. If it's an issue with a recharge reward, Fedeen Games would be the ones to contact. You can e-mail [email protected]
    If you've already e-mailed them, you can try once more. I hope it works out! We apologize for any inconveniences.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
    Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• I have contact them several times just to get ignore, they seems so irresponsible, can u please contact them and tell them my problem..or maybe send me their contact that is actually work..thx
  • Hi players, we are looking into your issues. Please reach out to [email protected] We appreciate your patience as we deal with tickets. Thanks!