test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc Support cannot be accessed

ravancheravanche Posts: 1 Arc User
Arc Support page cannot be accessed. It keeps looping back to the main arc page, then to support, til the browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox all do this) cancels the attempt. This makes checking tickets, or accessing support, impossible.

Comments

• strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
    Hey there! Is this still happening for you? We'll talk to our guys to see if there's an issue.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
    Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• It is certainly happening for me! And it is getting very very annoying.  I have checked using multiple browsers on multiple computers from multiple locations and it keeps giving the same "redirect loop" error.  I am trying to check on the status of a ticket I submitted for STO and I cannot.
  •  I am trying to check on the status of a ticket I submitted for STO and I cannot. The support page appears to be stuck in a redirect loop and you cannot access the support page or check on the status of tickets.  I have checked using multiple browsers on multiple computers from multiple locations and it keeps giving the same "redirect loop" error. This is getting extremely aggravating!!
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Posts: 551 Arc User
    Hey laineymiles,
    I've checked with our customer service rep, and your issue with the redirect loop should be fixed. Let me know if it is!
    Thanks!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter
    Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• mth5mth5 Posts: 10 Arc User
    This problem has returned.
  • mike#3911 mike Posts: 2 New User
    Just experienced this problem myself. Doesn't matter if it's through Arc, or any of the usual web browsers.