test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This Game is Rediculous!

I started playing this game a week ago.  I am really disappointed.  The resource requirements for structures is way off compared to what can be produced and how long it takes to produce.  And it is way too hard to advance research trees. 

In all this game is slow, the resource production is slow, gold is slow, and too much depends on popularity (very confusing).  Attacking one wolf den wiped out more than 20 soldiers.  I'm stuck in neutral and can't seem to do anything now because of how long it takes to gain levels to get research points and the crazy resource to structure requirements. 

Perhaps I'm missing something.  But what tells me this game is screwed up is the fact that there aren't very many people online (around the globe) playing this game at any given time.  A massive letdown.  I was expecting something a little better given how good Star Trek Online is. 

If anyone has any tips or pointers I'm missing out on, please let me know.  Although given the lack of activity on this game, I'm not holding out much hope of any feedback.

Comments

• labbblabbb Posts: 1

Howdy

I started on USA 2 , which is a couple hundred days old . Figured I could sit around the edge and learn the game . Once I hit level 11 and got my second city it really speeds up the leveling . I had like 7 research  points to spend when I got wiped out . Also starting on that map I was only city in the county which let me try being mayor or whatever it was called . Those building really help your city . You need lots of apples and wood , and can never have enough scouts !

I am looking forward to playing again when they launch a new world . I think I learned enough to not get steam rolled this time :P

• poepkillpoepkill Posts: 18 Arc User
    I'm playing on world 1 for a while now. In the beginning I was struggling to get resources, food, gold and keep my popularity up at the same time. Now I reached the rank of "crown prince" and just bought village number 13. Everyday I get plenty of resources and around 60k gold which I spend on troops or buying resources at local parishes.

I think it is an amazing game just dont spend to much time on it. Everyday 30/40 minutes to keep your city up to date and you should be fine.

• I started playing this game a week ago.  I am really disappointed.  The resource requirements for structures is way off compared to what can be produced and how long it takes to produce.  And it is way too hard to advance research trees. 

In all this game is slow, the resource production is slow, gold is slow, and too much depends on popularity (very confusing).  Attacking one wolf den wiped out more than 20 soldiers.  I'm stuck in neutral and can't seem to do anything now because of how long it takes to gain levels to get research points and the crazy resource to structure requirements. 

Perhaps I'm missing something.  But what tells me this game is screwed up is the fact that there aren't very many people online (around the globe) playing this game at any given time.  A massive letdown.  I was expecting something a little better given how good Star Trek Online is. 

If anyone has any tips or pointers I'm missing out on, please let me know.  Although given the lack of activity on this game, I'm not holding out much hope of any feedback.

So what your saying is, You have no skill and you suck at the game.

• To the OP, this game is slow paced. It takes weeks to build up anything decent, a month to build a good castle.

The resource costs are good for the game. If anyone can just create an account and be sending out attacks immediately it would break the game. Politics and alliances are important. The game is much more than killing your neighbor. 
This discussion has been closed.