test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community Announcement on external clients

To the EK Commmunity:

It has been brought to our attention that some players are using external clients to automate D.I. events, leading to an unfair advantage during gameplay. Starting today, we will be banning all external clients from logging into the game. We will continue to look into this program and take necessary precautions to block players from using any unofficial clients.

An Anti-bot code will be implemented in the near future, but in the meantime please report any users suspected of using a bot AFTER November 25, 2014 to the EK team on the Arc forums. Thank you for your cooperation.

*Please note that if you are using an external client to play EK your account may be banned.*

- EK Community Manager
Have fun & build your deck!
Submit EK bugs through  bug reports
Follow EK on  facebook, twitter & official wiki
Still have questions that FAQs haven't answered? Go to your ek app -> Menu -> Help -> Contact Us
| terms of service | forum rules |

Comments

• D.I. today some players have 4000000 merit points in 15 minutes

• With time, dedication, gems and lots of gold, players are definitely able to achieve that amount of merit within that timeframe with certain demons. If they jump 40 million in less than a minute or so, take a vid or screenshots and pm them to me, ArcMobileTeam or one of the other forum mods.
    Have fun & build your deck!
    Submit EK bugs through  bug reports
    Follow EK on  facebook, twitter & official wiki
    Still have questions that FAQs haven't answered? Go to your ek app -> Menu -> Help -> Contact Us
    | terms of service | forum rules |