test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

the game don´t run

why does the game not run

Answers

• "The game doesnt run" is not sufficient enough for any of us community members, let alone staff at ARC or G1 assist you in any way.  We need what the problem is.  Are you getting an error code?  What is not running?  The launcher, the game itself, do you get a screen then a crash?

What are your system specs, CPU, RAM, Video card, and OS (32 or 64bit)?
    Post any error codes you receive.
    The NightStalkers
    GamersFirst Forum Mod|San Paro City Council|San Paro City Tester|San Paro City Mentor
    Game Questions?  Ask me for help!
  • mine gets stuck after i click start from the launcher all i see is a picture of the game APB reloaded
  • Again- What are your system specs?  This game does not run well on most Dual Core CPU's, low memory machines (less than 4GB), low end video cards, and even worse so on machines with a 32 bit OS.
    The NightStalkers
    GamersFirst Forum Mod|San Paro City Council|San Paro City Tester|San Paro City Mentor
    Game Questions?  Ask me for help!
  • mon1emon1e Posts: 2
    Mine says failed to load d3d9 something then never initiates the game I have an intel core i3 processor, and my videocard is usually good enough for most games.
  • neverwinterscoutneverwinterscout Posts: 1 Arc User
    The game technically runs for me but the web browser on arc when im on comes up if I wish to purchase something but I cant click on anything to go to the game so cant even continue at all created my char and all too already but the browser and nothing will allow me to close it to even start.
  • fanzzzfanzzz Posts: 1 Arc User
    got the same prob only thing i can do is restart game each time till i dont get arc web browser kinda annoying to load game 10+ times