test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Known Issue] Daily Log-in Rewards

2»

Comments

• Yea.. My rewards for daily log in keeps getting reset to day 1 every day and yet my top rewards are working fine..?
  • xubxub Posts: 30
    Didn't get daily member reward yesterday, still stuck at day one
  • im also just getting day 1 rewards, although I log in every day!
  • xubxub Posts: 30
    Today I didn't get any reward at all. No daily, no AP, no VIP. And I logged out for most of the day.
  • I also get stuck at day one and no AP no
  • The game offers zero support, bugs rob players of money spent and they ignore it completely. They never respond to anything and this game has never seen a single fix or update. I would suggest anyone that has spent any money start reporting refund request to iTunes since you are not recieving what you paid for, such as VIP daily and weekly rewards.
  • i didnt get my vip daily reward today but i got my daily login reward that been stuck on day 1 .. can someone resolve this issue.. buying the vip bonus is not a good idea...
  • I am stuck on day 1 rrewards as well. 

• d3vtd3vt Posts: 2
    Till now still not solved? How long does Perfect World need to solve it? Used to play games from Perfect World and didnt have these bugs. Dawn of Immortals made me loose faith in Perfect World as a game developer.
  • I keep still getting my 1 daily log in daily reward. I really think this should be compensated. You know how Manny purple cards I have missed. Puts me behind the others that are not getting the error and not fair really
  • again i didnt get my daily vip reward, ap reward and the top daily login reward.. wtf is wrong for me not to get all this reward that i should be getting.. after doing maintenance last night.. (sigh)
  • oh btw my daily login reward is stuck on day 1 only.. but no big deal just letting you guys know about this issue..
  • tarwixtarwix Posts: 6
    Yes, I'm necro-ing all the threads on this topic because the daily login reward increment, the PAID daily login reward, the 2 AP for the Treasure Map, and possibly even the duration of Scout missions are still not fixed and pretty obviously a time zone-related bug. The advice up top worked for me, YMMV.if not in Pacific time zone.
  • Devs please fix these bugs.. You are ruining the game.. If you just want more money then fix these bugs so more players will play and recharge.. My friends always had a second thought to recharge coz of these bugs.. If youll fix we wont have any 2nd thoughts to spend real cash.. iv played so many mobile mmo's and this one got alot of boom to be the best.. il make some suggestions later on.. i hope youll hear me out
  • tarwix написал:
    Yes, I'm necro-ing all the threads on this topic because the daily login reward increment, the PAID daily login reward, the 2 AP for the Treasure Map, and possibly even the duration of Scout missions are still not fixed and pretty obviously a time zone-related bug. The advice up top worked for me, YMMV.if not in Pacific time zone.
    try syncing the server time and your mobile device time.. mine got fix that way
  • dawnersdawners Posts: 18
    HAVING THE SAME ISSUE EVERYDAY. DAY BECOMES BAD AND BORING WHEN THESE ISSUES GOT U AT START OF THE DAY. WE NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION. - from an hopelessly paying customer
  • This needs to be fixed immediately this so stupid I'm tired of it! Wasting valuable time on getting items that could be useful fix this why is it taking so long? Get your tech team on it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Got log in reward but it did not give it for second day only another 1 day log in reward
  • Today only got consecutive log in and it was still stuck on day 1. No daily log in reward at all today -.-
2»