test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Known Issue] Daily Log-in Rewards

mobileqamobileqa Posts: 93
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports
After multiple user reports, we've investigated the Continuous/Daily Login Rewards. Some users are not getting rewards after the fourth day.

The issue has been escalated to the Developers who are working on a fix. We will update this thread as new information is received.

Comments

• anern42anern42 Posts: 21
    edited August 2014
    This issues is from the difference between time on mobile and server time. You should off game before server refresh at 0:00. And wait till time on your mobile reach to 0:00 too. Ex, at time on your mobile is 8:59 am while server time is 23:59Pm. So you have to log out game from 8:59 to 12:01 am. So you wont get glitches. You could change time on your mobile to the same as servers time, so you wont have to waitting. I played many game has the same this issue. Daily reward wont count if you still loggin at refresh point.
  • jon7777jon7777 Posts: 1
    Not cool because I won't be able to play for half the day I live in japan and sever midnight falls at 1300 or 1pm everyday so I would have to wait 11 hours just to get continous log in? That seems like a waste of time... But on the lighter side still the best phone mmo I have ever played.
  • renfurenfu Posts: 3
    edited August 2014
    i have a 2 char in 1 account the problem is my magnus character name Renfu always have a reward unlike to my new create character name -Renfu- always i didnt receive any rewards what should i do GM please help coz its unfair to my other character on my magnus i have so many receive rewards but on priest only 1 or 2 rewards i receive help pls... thanks and advanced..
  • mobileqamobileqa Posts: 93
    edited August 2014

For any other issues you have, please start a new thread in the Bug Report forum, following the bug submission guidelines outlined here:

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/2251/bug-report-how-to-report-a-bug

The more information we get, the easier it is for us to track down the source of bugs and get them fixed.

Thank You.
  • This says that some users aren't getting rewards after the fourth day. I'd just like to say that I'm not getting rewards after the FIRST day, my continuous login hasn't moved off of day one even though I have logged in every day since android launch, and accumulative logins are working fine. Also, I am not receiving any AP on the treasure map.
  • ETA on when this will be corrected? Still having the issue on my account as well.
  • On elemental kingdoms I have been receiving the reward except for day 20. It shows I received a card doesn't show what card, and when I look in my card there is nothing there.
  • I seem to only be getting my large purse every other day in my membership rewards. This really sucks as Im really in need of some gold. Will this ever get fixed, or is VIP just useless now?
  • guys i find that if you log off before 12am(-500gmt)(eastern canada) and log on after around 1  30 am it actually goes up, im asuming the server just doesnt recognize that the game has started a new day and doesnt reset
  • Continuous login reward is stuck at day 1. Daily works fine. AP for treasure map is broken too. Keeps prompting for red diamond purchase
  • On my Luvs2splooge account/berz char I have gotten all my rewards except the daily login. I can't get past the first green daily login. I should be on the last blue long in by now. I would really like it if you could compensate me on these blue daily logins so I can catch up. I also have not recieved any of the "2free daily ap" since day 1 of using them. All my other chars work perfect. Please help me. Or atleast give me a chance to use 2 of the blue daily login to see what I could have gotten. Thanks for your time and keep on fixings these bugs!!
  • azerackazerack Posts: 21
    It's safe to say that continuous login is bugged and should recognize that the account has an existing number of login days existing so that if someone wants to login at ANY time of the day, they can, and if the server has reset, that's when they get the login OR when the calendar day changes, then THAT'S when they get it.

I'm hoping this gets resolved soon because I've been logging in every day and the furthest I've ever gotten is 4 days before I just logged in this evening (9:51pm PST) and was shown a "Day 1" login gift... =-(P
  • otep15otep15 Posts: 2
    Still got problems with daily login award.hope you fix this.
    iGN: Aravae
  • Experiencing the same issue...
  • merhardmerhard Posts: 7
    Will there be a compensation for this? Is just to look in login history and see which ones somebody has missed...in my case many
  • dhereohdhereoh Posts: 4
    today i didnt got any VIP mem bonus
    and my daily bonus reset to day 1 AGAIN!
    and theres no 2 hearts on treasure map
    all i did is stayed until daily bonus reset
    and evrything of these happened
  • mcgotsmcgots Posts: 1
    Same issue here...plss fix it!...
  • Fix me.either.. ign : xeintz
  • Ok my Luvs2splooge zerk was getting past the green daily login and even got to the blue for the first time in almost a month. NOW it has went back to the first green daily reward...STAFF any ideas on what happened there? Ty for ur time and also ty for fixing it for the short time it was
  • My continue login award is stuck at day 1. Logging off during server reset does not cure the problem.
  • xubxub Posts: 30
    I've been having this issue for more than a week and still no patches, updates, or heads up on this situation. What is going on with the staff? If you have a real $$ VIP service, I expect real customer service :/
  • Argh. Happened again and I was even logged off at your reset time! Lost a streak of five logins. This is idiotic. Fix this. I also want compensation for the VIP we purchased I can't ever seem to get the rewards for.
    Argh. Happened again and I was even logged off at your reset time! Lost a streak of five logins. This is idiotic. Fix this. I also want compensation for the VIP we purchased I can't ever seem to get the rewards for.

I feel your pain! Seems like we are just being ignored at this point
  • What time zone is the server on?
  • any fix on this yet
  • Please assure that all the login prizes we missed can be all claimed. Its not fair just to fix this. Give us all the prizes we missed.
    Still waiting to hear what's going to happen with my rewards :/
  • Maybe I'll hold off my plan of getting the VIP membership till this kind of bugs have been addressed. Any feedback from Admins would be appreciated.
  • Logout at 00 server time and relog when my mobile hve 00... i hve 6am when game 00 so i should logout for 18h? Better not to play than...
    lv60 Magus  <3 Lv3x Priest
    dawners said:
    Maybe I'll hold off my plan of getting the VIP membership till this kind of bugs have been addressed. Any feedback from Admins would be appreciated.

thedy02 said:
    Logout at 00 server time and relog when my mobile hve 00... i hve 6am when game 00 so i should logout for 18h? Better not to play than...
    N
    They even made a Facebook post about the forums, yet they disregard our posts here :/ I've started playing other games at this point.