test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug Report] How to Report a Bug

arcmobileteamarcmobileteam Posts: 166
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports
[Bug Report] How to Report a Bug

If you experience a bug while playing Dawn of the Immortals, please report it to us by posting it in the bugs section. 

>>> How to Report Bugs <<<

Please remember, you need to be as detailed as possible while keeping it short and simple. 

Hint: Pretend that the person who is reading your bug never played Dawn of the Immortals before, and that should help you give all the necessary details needed to reproduce the issue. 

PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT FOR REPORTING BUGS 

First, create a new post in this threat! 

Next, fill out the Post as follows: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Title: (bug name/mini description) 

Body: (brief summary of bug) 

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple) 

Observed Result: (write a brief description of what is happening) 

Expected Result: (write what should be expected so that this is not a bug) 

Screenshot: (if available) 
Post edited by arcmobileteam on

Comments

• furmryafurmrya Posts: 1
    I need help. I have installed and uninstalled the game dawn of immortals several times. But all i get is a black screen. No arc to log in. When I try to use settings it just goes to back to the black screen. Im using my phone. Would love to try and play the game but not able to. Mt arc account is through my yahoo, my phone has my Google account connected and they do not go to the same email. I am also useing 3 g for net work help please
  • daily rewards bug
    discovered it on my android phone
    it's my sixth day logging in and received the fourth day reward
    tried logging in and out but nothing happend. customer support sucks btw

• guataubaguatauba Posts: 3 Arc User
    Labor day exp card bug
    I can use it I reinstall the game but no effect whatsoever . And daily rewards are buggy don't
  • nekknekk Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Game Failing to stack items

A bunch of my items aren't stacking properly. I have multiple level 1 gems of the same type and the same bound status that will not stack with others. It happens with other items as well.
    In the images you can see the warding charms, gems, holy waters, and Size Potions that will not stack.

• boyetphboyetph Posts: 8
    edited September 2014
    PRAYER BUG

PRAYING IS ABUSED IF NOT BY ALL BUT MAYBE 90% OF THE PLAYERS.
    WE CAN PRAY UNILITED AND NOT JUST 3 TIMES A DAY BY SIMPLY TRANSFERRING 1 REALM TO ANOTHER.

THUS SHOulD BE ADRESS FAST BEFORE GANE BALANCE DIES
  • xubxub Posts: 30
    boyetph said:
    PRAYER BUG PRAYING IS ABUSED IF NOT BY ALL BUT MAYBE 90% OF THE PLAYERS. WE CAN PRAY UNILITED AND NOT JUST 3 TIMES A DAY BY SIMPLY TRANSFERRING 1 REALM TO ANOTHER. THUS SHOulD BE ADRESS FAST BEFORE GANE BALANCE DIES

Woah, wasn't even aware of that... Well, there goes this game... :/
  • A bug that can TOTALLY DESTROY THE GAME. Prayer bug. Instead of maximum 3x daily prayers, players can do it unlimited and get gems (wc is way cheaper than the item mall) by simply switching realm.
  • nekknekk Posts: 8 Arc User
    Whenever I pray "turn the tide" stars do not increase. I am praying with guild honor, don't know if praying with red diamond increases it.
  • Hey i got an issue with week membership reward i didnt get it this week's plz help
  • Hello. Ive reforged my bible succed lv5 radiance yesterday then was roll back and no more lv5 radiance cost me hell alot to get there. Please put back my radiance to lv5 thanks
  • N9w ive update my ios to 8 and cant login anymore
  • nekk said:
    Whenever I pray "turn the tide" stars do not increase. I am praying with guild honor, don't know if praying with red diamond increases it.
    Same problem here. Have never gotten any stars for guild prayer (praying with guild honor).
  • i had problem about RECHARG REWARD after new patch i cant get some even reward from it since new patch , i used to contact with facebook page and develep team , the said it may my expiration date is not update , plz check for me
  • nimmygamesnimmygames Posts: 2
    edited December 2014
    delete please
    Post edited by nimmygames on
  • my recharge reward points is not increasing stock to 70620. i recharge today it did not add points. how can i get magnate if its not increasing when i recharge please help me...
  • im playing doi please help me in this bugged
  • Dear DOI Support!

I have a seriously big Problem

Today, the 4th of February 2015 i had an issue in Dawn of the Immortals.

Between 13:45 and 13:55 (DOI Server Time) I bought the item "Outfit Sealstone" from the auction house, from the Player "dankangel"  (without "")
    for 500 Reds (with comission Charge 550 reds)
    I recieved the Item via Mail and I claimed it out of the mail, so it was in my inventory then.
    I was very proud and made a link in my Guild Chat, to Show my guild members proudly that I now own the Outfit Sealstone.
    But then, suddenly, I have been disconnected from the Game (i dont know why) and it did not let me Login to the game for like 10 Minutes
    It happens to me sometimes.. But then, when I came back to the game, and wanted to craft my Supreme Glory V Outfit to Immortal Supreme Glory,
    the Outfit sealstone was not in my inventory anymore.... And I cant explain to me, why and what happened.
    I wrote much in the world Chat, but nobody know what happened.
    Please, can you check the database? Can you check, that I bought the Sealstone between 13:45 and 13:55 (DOI Server Time) and that I posted
    it in the Guild Chat (Guild Name: :+:Amitie:+:) ?? Then you can see, that I really owned the account
    You also can check InGame Name "dankangel" that he sold this item to me for 500 Reds and then you see that I really had this item..
    But then I had a disconnect and after the relogin it disappeared..........

I deeply please you, please check this issue and give me please back my Outfit Sealstone... I hope you answer me very soon and can help me..

Game: Dawn of the Immortals
    Server: Natine
    InGame Name: bosshaft
    Level: 62
    Guild Name: :+:Amitie:+:
    Date of Issue: 4th of February, 2015
    Time of Issue: 13:45 - 13:55 (Official DOI Server Time)
    Lost Item: Outfit Sealstone
    Bought from Player: dankangel
    Price: 500 Red Diamond
  • alexxayalexxay Posts: 9 New User
    Dear DOI Supporters!!

I have a big problem about the ''ARC LOG IN BUG''

This was started July24,2015 i was playing DOI that day then when the clock turns 12:00 it gets bug then i just came offline because of the bug that bothers me, and when the nextday i came online at excatly 12:00PM it won't me play it always say that ''THIS ACCOUNT IS ALREADY ONLINE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.'' but when i online my other accounts, my account that i usually use (main account) is online but theres no someone using it it's just stay online and when i try to online it it just always say the usual PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IT MAKES ME FEEL SO LONELY FOR ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE FIX IT RIGHT A WAY I WANT TO PLAY IT BADLY AGAIN. PLEASE DO SOMETHING I POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGES AND TWEET ON YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT ALREADY PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT I'LL GIVE THE DETAILS.

Game: Dawn Of The Immortals
    GameName: Heaven_
    Game Level: 61/ Magus
    Character ID: 1797150
    Guild Name: Pinoy Finest
    Date Of Issue: July,24 2015
    Time Of Issue: 12:00AM TO 11:30PM IN THE NEXT MORNING
    Days Of Bug: 4Days And Counting

PLEASE DO SOMETHING REGARDING ABOUT THIS, AND MY ACCOUNT REVIVE IT OR FORCE TO LOGOFF IT YOU ARE THE ONE THE SUPPORTERS OF DOI CAN ONLY DO THAT FOR ME TO LOG IN MY ACCOUNT AGAIN. FORCE LOG OFF. IM WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. PLEASE DO FIX MY ACCOUNT.
    Dear DOI Supporters!!

This was started July24,2015 i was playing DOI that day then when the clock turns 12:00 it gets bug then i just came offline because of the bug that bothers me, and when the nextday i came online at excatly 12:00PM it won't me play it always say that ''THIS ACCOUNT IS ALREADY ONLINE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.'' but when i online my other accounts, my account that i usually use (main account) is online but theres no someone using it it's just stay online and when i try to online it it just always say the usual PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IT MAKES ME FEEL SO LONELY FOR ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE FIX IT RIGHT A WAY I WANT TO PLAY IT BADLY AGAIN. PLEASE DO SOMETHING I POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGES AND TWEET ON YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT ALREADY PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT I'LL GIVE THE DETAILS.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING REGARDING ABOUT THIS, AND MY ACCOUNT REVIVE IT OR FORCE TO LOGOFF IT YOU ARE THE ONE THE SUPPORTERS OF DOI CAN ONLY DO THAT FOR ME TO LOG IN MY ACCOUNT AGAIN. FORCE LOG OFF. IM WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. PLEASE DO FIX MY ACCOUNT.
    Dear DOI Supporters!!

Dear DOI Supporters!!

Dear DOI Supporters!!

Dear DOI Supporters!!

Dear DOI Supporters!!

Dear DOI Supporters!!

Dear DOI Supporters!!

• johnnybravo91johnnybravo91 Posts: 1 Arc User
    BUG NOTICED THE FIRST DAY OF TIAMAT RELEASE

I had gotten two Orbs of Majesty, and equipped one, and chose to refine the other and refine it into my EQUIPPED ORB once I got it to level 59 (right before upgrading to epic) and it WILL NOT LET ME.

I SUBMITTED A TICKET, AND THEY TOLD ME TO POST HERE!!!

I EXPECT THIS TO BE FIXED HOPEFULLY SOON. I WOULD HAVE SOLD THE ORB IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU COULD NOT REFINE ONE INTO THE OTHER!!!
  • mrlatourmrlatour Posts: 8 Arc User
    Bug Noticed on 2015/07/29 trying to access the mail boxes causes the game to crash
  • death21xdeath21x Posts: 3 Arc User
    i had 63 tome frag now i have none and i had 100 concentraed gule now there gone thay were in the AH at the time of seve merg so i could not sen them or i would hae plz givce them back that 14m in coin if i was to sell it
  • fb2412b9411b5840fb2412b9411b5840 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I paid 4 times and only got 2 of the 4