test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug Report] How to Report a Bug

[Bug Report] How to Report a Bug

If you experience a bug while playing Elemental Kingdoms, please report it to us by posting it in the bugs section. 

>>> How to Report Bugs <<<

Please remember, you need to be as detailed as possible while keeping it short and simple. 

Hint: Pretend that the person who is reading your bug never played Elemental Kingdoms before, and that should help you give all the necessary details needed to reproduce the issue. 

PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT FOR REPORTING BUGS 

First, create a new post in this threat! 

Next, fill out the Post as follows: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Title: (bug name/mini description) 

Body: (brief summary of bug) 

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple) 

Observed Result: (write a brief description of what is happening) 

Expected Result: (write what should be expected so that this is not a bug) 

Screenshot: (if available) 

Comments

• Title: Multiple bug in Evolution update

Bug #1:
    All level 10 cards have a flowerbud pixie card image and don't show abilities.

Expected behavior: show proper image and card abilities.

Bug 2:

Ancient Store card text is bugged. Has overlapping text.
  • whoorahhwhoorahh Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    Still can not recieve level rewards. Since the first big update with animations can not get any rewards that need to be clicked. At level 67 now and still cant get level 60 reward of taiga.
    Post edited by whoorahh on
  • overgoatovergoat Posts: 2 Arc User
    getting kicked from KW
    since the introduction of hydras often when trying to do Kingdom War it will not load it shows the map but all nodes are mtn for half a second then kicks me from the game. this is on bluestacks running android on my tablet when it does work (it has android kitkat and does then same when malfunct) it only does one battle then kicks me from the game to my main screen and I have to reload the game. It worked for a short period after the update but is broke again. I deleted my cache and info and it worked for 10 battles then was broke the rest of the weekend. I have lost lots of potential honor. I had no problems before hydras were introduced/the new graphic overhaul. clearing my cache does not even work any more.
    I don't know how to reproduce it just happens when I klick the kw button.
    New content is nice but make sure existing stuff works for all otherwise some users have an unfair advantage.
  • - #1 When i sacrifice a lava destroyer with my Northes gladiator and lava revive a creature from cementery, when this creature like do a atac, the game stop and i must reopen the game. 100% times
    Cannot see cards pictures and details.
    Ticks are disappeared from the login rewards window. So I don't know if I still get them.
    3#
    Cannot evolve cards. I'm level 45 and when I try to evolve a card I can't cause I cannot select any
  • dpskanedpskane Posts: 3
    Bug #1:

not sure it is a bug, but i suppose it is: reincarnation puts cards on TOP of the deck. expected would be random or on bottom. i assume that the latter was intended, but that it somehow got flipped.

Bug #2:

Ancient Store card text overlaps, as described by jackelmyer.

Bug #3:

some people on my friend list have the text (name, lvl, clan, rank) invisible, the box is blank except for the claim/send buttons

Bug #4:

the same overgoat already reported. troubles with KW.
  • gorouthgorouth Posts: 3 Arc User
    Titel: I dont get the loggin card

Player: gorouth
    Server: harmony

I have played everyday this month but I havent gotten the 20 days card, please fix it
  • gorouth said:

Titel: I dont get the loggin card

Player: gorouth
    Server: harmony

I have played everyday this month but I havent gotten the 20 days card, please fix it

I have the same issue
  • terrwwnterrwwn Posts: 2

Title: Multiple bug in Evolution update

Bug #1:
    All level 10 cards have a flowerbud pixie card image and don't show abilities.

Expected behavior: show proper image and card abilities.

Bug 2:

Ancient Store card text is bugged. Has overlapping text.

• terrwwnterrwwn Posts: 2
    And i have the same problem.Level 10 card is allways a lev 1 card picture not my card.....

• patofinnpatofinn Posts: 3 Arc User
    Title: Sea Piercer bug

Today i bought 5 event packs in the third i got 5star card Sea Piercer but at this time it dont appear on my card list i need You help me because is very difficult to obtain a godd card of this packages and is not good to win and not obtain the orfebres card. Sureña e:PatoFinn. Server: Chaos
  • Achievement bug
    I defeated a level 100 thief and got.the achievement. When I went to look at it the award was automatically claimed. I did not select it to claim it. I first clicked the box to see what I was awarded then I clicked locked and exited. All of a sudden I saw I had extra energy. I went back and saw the achievement was used. I did not want to use it. I should be given my achievement back to claim at a later date.
  • blank screen
  • Reward bug I killed a level 36 legendary thief during the thief event and did not recieve 5 Christmas treant fragments or the feast for killing the thief. I have a screenshot but I am not sure how to post it here. I am not sure if this is a bug or another issue. I would like my rewards for killing the thief.
  • Defeated a legendary thief, did not receive a reward. Also defeated several regular thiefs level 50+ and no reward for Christmas treant.

• [Fate] Spartan _ hot server Fury, defeated thiefs both legendary and normal levels 50+, did not get treant fragments.Down about 31 fragments to complete set. I spent $100.00 us dollars for this event all I got was a Taiga General and a Statue of Light, please help fix this issue, before I purchase anymore gems. (If you can throw in a Sea Piercer that would be sweet), $100.00 us dollars for two cards only, you gotta be kidding me.

• What ever happened to the event back in August 1 -22, 2014 where you could invite ten friends to reach level 22 each and you would receive a Dragon Knight. I invited ten friends, they each reached level 22 and I got no reward.
  • #1 captain nanite disapear

Please check my id why can disapear from my id
  • When clicking on an event for further information you can not scroll on the pop up Facebook page, you have to go to Facebook outside the game app to check events.  Also I can not seem to make a new thread on the forums hence commenting here instead
  • Bug on level 14-5.  It does not show any cards and says I am on round 99.  I have to reset game every time I attempt level 
  • neleht said:
    Bug on level 14-5.  It does not show any cards and says I am on round 99.  I have to reset game every time I attempt level 
    Try clearing the cache or reinstalling the game. (:
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.
                                                                             Facebook l Twitter l Wiki l Forum rules.

• Bug#1
    Can,t use other cards to enchant a card only feast cards pleas help
  • un0wkn1 said:
    Bug#1
    Can,t use other cards to enchant a card only feast cards pleas help
    When selecting the feeder cards, press on the button on the right that says "Exp", then drag the menu up to "All" to see every card you own. (:
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.

• Issue: Card lock unlock issue

i can not unlock cards from my deck to enchant other cards. When I look at the card it says it is unlocked when I try to use it as a material card to enchant with it says the card is locked 
  • froof1 said:
    Issue: Card lock unlock issue

i can not unlock cards from my deck to enchant other cards. When I look at the card it says it is unlocked when I try to use it as a material card to enchant with it says the card is locked 
    Try reinstalling the game. Should work after that.
                                                                                        Anar'alah belore.

• lenkguardlenkguard Posts: 4
    edited December 2014
    Exhange was not succesfnull. joslynBaalam on Chaos server Ghost step rune  not showing in my deck after exchage gold shrads disapeared. Tryed to restart game the rune is stil missing. Loggd out nad logged in stil nothing. Before exchsnging the rune i exchanged 4 swampwater runes prior of the exchange of the Ghost step. ---- Not a BUG a feature the ruen is delivered enchanted to level 4?
    Post edited by lenkguard on
  • lenkguard said:
    Exhange was not succesfnull. joslynBaalam on Chaos server Ghost step rune  not showing in my deck after exchage gold shrads disapeared. Tryed to restart game the rune is stil missing. Loggd out nad logged in stil nothing. Before exchsnging the rune i exchanged 4 swampwater runes prior of the exchange of the Ghost step. ---- Not a BUG a feature the ruen is delivered enchanted to level 4?

The Ghost Step rune is a fully upgraded level 4 rune. You will find your Ghost Step rune if you go to Deck -> Edit Runes -> Stars -> 5-Star.

As the Ghost Step rune is a fully upgraded lvl 4 rune, you will not be able to find it in the Enchant Rune option menu.
    Have fun & build your deck!
    Submit EK bugs through  bug reports
    Follow EK on  facebook, twitter & official wiki
    Still have questions that FAQs haven't answered? Go to your ek app -> Menu -> Help -> Contact Us
    | terms of service | forum rules |
  • beltraninabeltranina Posts: 2 Arc User
    Title: Achievements cannot be claimed!

Body: When I try to claim any achievement I only get the message "Operation failed. Please try again later!". It started with "Four-Star Rune Tragedy" and now I have achievements piling up and the menu button blinking but I cannot claim any of them.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. I enchanted a 3-star rune with a 4-star rune and nothing happened as it should.
    2. After that I enchanted a 1-star rune with a 4-star rune and "Four-Star Rune Tragedy" got unlocked as it should.
    3. I clicked on the achievement to claim it.

Observed Result: I get the message "Operation failed. Please try again later!" when trying to claim this or any new achievement.

Expected Result: I should've been able to claim my achievements. By the time of this post I have a total of over 300 gems, over half a million gold and several fire tokens waiting to be claimed.

Screenshot: I have it but don't know how to include it in the post...
  • hungryhorris3751hungryhorris3751 Posts: 1 New User
    I have just had every fragment I have collected including 3 5 stars a couple off completion deleted. Will they be returned?
  • dabomb1414dabomb1414 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Bug getting 7/10 cards in the warlord packs when I buy them in the store it even shorted me on a free gold pack with 4/5 cards there