test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc not logging

jenova498jenova498 Posts: 2 Arc User
Don't know what is wrong but arc will not log in. Keeps timing out and telling me to check network connection but everything else is working just fine. Arc was working when I logged off at 7 Am est but is not working now. Have tried reboot and reinstall of arc and still nothing.

Comments

• boltan#5136 boltan Posts: 2 New User
    Hi if the game runs through patchserver.crypticstudios.com so neverwinter star trek etc it is not your system its the server not responding to requests. best answer I got out of them was they now about it and are working on it
  • wormy1969wormy1969 Posts: 2 New User
    I am having the same issue. I can log into ARC through a browser but not through the game launcher.
  • sennis82sennis82 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yes me aswell. I can't log into PWI due to not being able to log Arc. Arc been nothing but problems since they started using it.
  • perfectshirleyperfectshirley Posts: 1 New User
    i cant log into arc it keeps telling me the same, i can play other games and i can log in the site for the rest i cant even start pwi i want to play with my toon
  • handan#8663 handan Posts: 1 Arc User
    me too in same problem
  • boltan#5136 boltan Posts: 2 New User
    if this helps anyone:

Champions Online, Neverwinter, Star Trek Online
    All Cryptic games (Star Trek, Neverwinter, Champions Online) run through the same network to their individual servers, so to test any Cryptic game please use patchserver.crypticstudios.com as your target location
  • avelm#2232 avelm Posts: 1 New User
    Unable to login to neverwinter for an hour now...
  • sennis82sennis82 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I can't log into PWI either, pissing me off. They can't even update on what is going on
  • cygnicygni Posts: 3 New User
    Same here, can't log into ARC for more than one hour now
  • zyyphonzyyphon Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep me 2
  • argent007argent007 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Cannot connect into the Arc client the ONE time I have a product code to apply to my STO account; the old-style patcher (because I use it through Steam) lets me log in and I can move to character select just fine. Only having issues with the Arc Client itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lifer1lifer1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is the second thread on logging into ARC. Timing out is bad, gaming id good.
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same, can't start up the Arc launcher. I can log in via browser. This is getting old, got randomly kicked last night and now this crap.
    I re-installed the game using Steam, but no way to enter the game, when i try to sign in in the game laucher i receive this msg

"Failed to talk to Cryptic servers for initial connection. Please try again."
  • jenova498jenova498 Posts: 2 Arc User
    well 2 hours on and finally arc has let me in. There is a notice they are experiencing log in difficulties and are investigating it. They better plan to compensate us for all the headaches they keep causing, and they wonder why they are losing players. fools.
  • wormy1969wormy1969 Posts: 2 New User
    I was able to launch Neverwinter by skipping the ARC launcher. I went to the Neverwinter directory
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en
    and ran Neverwinter.exe. This skipped ARC and got me straight into the game.
    edited August 2
    I found a workaround for STO, in the main dir of install folder on PC, run the "Star Trek Online.exe". This skipped the ARC launcher also but atm it keeps infinitely checking the game version not allowing to launch the game.

Edit. Worked :) In the game now