test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing ZEN

zepharynthezepharynthe Posts: 2 Arc User
As a lifetime member of STO I am supposed to receive 500 ZEN/month as a stipend. I have not been in game for several months because of a serious illness. Logged in a moment ago and have 359 ZEN in my account. Where is the stipend I'm supposed to receive? Has CBS decided to rescind these stipends?
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)

Comments

• zepharynthezepharynthe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 8
    So, has CBS done completely away with customer support? 3 weeks later and I still haven't heard anything about my missing zen from account support. Perhaps a call from my lawyer would remind them of contractual obligations.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)