test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to purchase Zen

tousseautousseau Posts: 2 Arc User
Unable to purchase Zen through Arc for the 2 games I play...

Neverwinter: It states that I need to finish the quests in Blacklake District
STO: It states that I need to finish the Tutorial

I do play through Steam, and have never had this issue before, until today... What gives?

Comments

• nekromshadesnekromshades Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I'm getting this error as well. Plus it looks like the "complete quests in the Blacklake District" message is in cyrillic even though everything else is in english.
  • lmihai1lmihai1 Posts: 1 New User
    clearly arc website is faulty. For the moment it imposible to buy zen. I gives 1 of 4 errors. You need to complete black distrinct, you are not logged in, or it doesn\t show anny captcha images or it doesn't load payment options. I tryed like for 4 hours, no chance.
  • colcrys#9512 colcrys Posts: 2 New User
    I bought 4k zen and havent gotten it yet it has been 2 and a half hours
  • jonathansouthjonathansouth Posts: 4 Arc User
    Colcrys I also bought zen (got a receipt and my bank has been charged) but I have not received it yet and everytime I go to support it crashes if I don't get it within next few hours gonna call the bank and have the cancel the payment
  • colcrys#9512 colcrys Posts: 2 New User
    spoke to a live gm no help

spoke to a live gm no help

that sucks at this rate i'm gonna go to the bank and have it declared a fraudulent payment as legally it is
    I can't even get onto the support page to even speak to a GM now as it crashes and cryptic have taken it down the support page and all other customer service links now you just get a message saying the page no longer exists. They are taking money off people not telling them they can't honour the transactions and not so much as a message on the Forum or Facebook saying there is an issue and apologising, simply just not good enough they need to immediately reimburse anyone who gave them money within the last week as well as give them a free ship or alternative of thier choice as well as giving all accounts the started pack and to make sure nothing like this happens again they need to instigate a policy were each department have to take personal responsibility for there work and any failures would result in withholding pay from all members of that department (I know its harsh but any organisation that has done that in the past has always had a practically 100% reduction in failure rates aswell as massively reducing operating costs)
  • tousseautousseau Posts: 2 Arc User
    Well.. was able to purchase today... perhaps they had to reset something?
    tousseau said:

Well.. was able to purchase today... perhaps they had to reset something?

Although you may have been able to buy zen now they are still not honouring any zen payments made before or replying to any customer complaints so people like myself who bought zen still have not been credit but still have had money taken and cryptic still refuse to answer and have effectively been robbed in my case of 10k zen and in colcrys case 4k