test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't click on support site crashes when I do

ech1011ech1011 Posts: 2 Arc User
I click on support and I get a redirected too many times error. I tried everything ( Clearing cookies, resting comp, different WB, different comp. ) nothing works. I have issues and I can not submit a ticket. Been like this for about a month. Any help would be lovely. Ty.

Comments

• I have the same issue, also i can not post anything on the forum. When i created a new account with different email. I noticed a lot of new option on the screen. When i post something on the forum i get some achievment and then become arc-user. I have logout from my new account and got back to my old one.

I see on the leftTop my old account, but in the center- left bellow the breadcrumbs i see i am with my new newly created account. I can check messages to my post. Notification, Inbox Bookmarks, account option. This thing was missing for my old account. I also see my newly created account there.

When i post this message here i am logged with my old account (which i plan to use), and to my supprise i am leaving message with NEW account instead of the old one.
  • ausfire66ausfire66 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 8
    Only a month?!

I've had this problem for over a year!!

This page isn’t working www.arcgames.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

This was AFTER clearing cookies

https://www.arcgames.com/supportredirect/app/cF91c2VyaWQ9Z2VvZmZiNjYmcF9wYXNzd2Q9JnBfZW1haWw9YXVzc2llX2ZpcmVzdG9ybUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZwX2ZpcnN0X25hbWU9JnBfbGFzdF9uYW1lPSZwX3RpdGxlPWF1c2ZpcmU2NiZwX2NjZl80Mz0xNDEwMDAmcF9jY2ZfNDQ9MSZwX2xpX3Bhc3N3ZD10ZXN0X3NlY3JldF9rZXk!

I checked the page source of the "blank screen" going to support from the game and there is only a head and body - NOTHING else!!!

EVERY other option works but NOT SUPPORT.

Can we please have support for support?

I really need support bad - in game problems - workshop and chat
    Post edited by ausfire66 on