test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Companion Suggestion

tlckittentlckitten Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 30 in Suggestions
A Minsc companion would be a wonderful idea.

Comments

• furiousjay#1847 furiousjay Posts: 1 New User
    I agree with this idea.
  • darktyrant13darktyrant13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    personaly i think perhaps for humor purposes they should add all types of companions from ingame. meaning thing like the npc's were supposed to protect in reclamation rock. the 2 homeless guys with the swords in the heroics. there just cool because they have no armor obvisiously could die, yet there willing to take one for the team. simple yet aggressive.with any luck not expensive either because almost all companions have slow response time, i know because im only a few shy of owning them all.
  • darktyrant13darktyrant13 Posts: 2 Arc User

personaly i think perhaps for humor purposes they should add all types of companions from ingame. meaning thing like the npc's were supposed to protect in reclamation rock. the 2 homeless guys with the swords in the heroics. there just cool because they have no armor obvisiously could die, yet there willing to take one for the team. simple yet aggressive.with any luck not expensive either because almost all companions have slow response time, i know because im only a few shy of owning them all.

to make them laugh being of combat system, alot of us are getting disapointed for farming for no reason. because the queues are not a party thing, its called 1 man army. the player with highest gs is literally the only toon that can hurt the enemy.so in turn the is a lot of players bored with playing the game because they cannot be in places they need to be do to be kicked. so yes i think they need some kind of amusement to keep them interested.
    yes it might seem useless, but the players in the game i believe need a source of amusement
  • shantragonshantragon Posts: 1 New User
    Sorry for my very very bad English. Storing the astral diamonds to the Guild Bank would be a good idea and weekly reward Baklanov, which is appointed by the head of the Guild. This idea peeped in the game Black Disert Online and I think the idea is very relevant for Neverwinter, because Guilds need to grow and for their growth need to attract other players. This should raise the relevance of the Guilds. Thanks.