test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DAILY ARC QUESTS news?

elvyuirelvyuir Posts: 1 Arc User
Good day to all =)

Are there any news regarding daily arc quests returning?

Comments

• court1213court1213 Posts: 1 Arc User
    It's only been 2 months =)
  • regenerderegenerde Posts: 77 Arc User
    Well, there was another update for the Arc games launcher, but the Arc quests are still missing.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • ramjotramjot Posts: 5 Arc User
    I believe that the only option (apart from leaving) that we users have is to keep asking and hoping.
  • kevinm1701akevinm1701a Posts: 3 Arc User
    The fact it is taking them this long to put in the "new" arc points system doesn't bother me. However the fact that they refuse to answer questions or even say anything about it since they took them out is starting to aggravate me so until announce something I have uninstalled the Arc launcher no reason to have the extra system draw with no rewards or reason to use it.
  • mephizton2092mephizton2092 Posts: 1 New User
    Hope they reworking it quickly, and not lied to its community with just removing it.

Otherwise i did the same

> @kevinm1701a said:
    > I have uninstalled the Arc launcher no reason to have the extra system draw with no rewards or reason to use it.
  • lonetrooper269lonetrooper269 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Another month passes without news.
    Arc 5.0 is here, but nothing new about the Arc Quests.
    Want to know why?
  • moradinallfathermoradinallfather Posts: 14 Arc User
    Stonewalling does NOT seem like a positive step.
  • kluattkluatt Posts: 1 Arc User
    I agree if it does not return or we receive news about it arc is just a waste of disc space
    A waste of disc space, RAM and effort LOL...I don't know about the rest of you, but I already have several apps on my box that do everything the ARC launcher does, and they will do it with less sucking of resources. The ONLY reason to use ARC was the rewards.
    edited July 13
    Well, they probably thought "If Steam is going to come up with a new client soon, we better do the same!".
    The only problem here, there's no point in using the old or the new Arc game launcher without the Arc quests in it.

Remnant, which is announced for 2019 and sound just like all the other FPS/Co-Op/arena/horror/survial games that came up and vanished without a trace again within 1-3 months after release, isn't going to change that either.

As a side note, the refer-a-friend system for NWO worked with accounts that had characters above level 10 for a while, which probably brought back a few former players and made a few new players very happy... but they decided to fix this "bug" while the system isn't even working properly with accounts that are within those restrictions.
    Only mentioning that here, since it was said that the work on the new Arc quests was delayed because of the refer-a-friend system.

Anyway, reading that some people abused the old Arc quests in another thread, i'd say it's pretty clear that Arc quests will never return. Arc quests is going to be The Gateway 2.0...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    Want to know why?
    I miss playing Neverwinter on my phone through the Gateway, but I can't say I'll really miss Arc Quests...I ended up playing some really lame games simply to do the arc daily quests. Like Arc launcher, these games only made it to my hard drive because of quests, no Quests will mean a good bit of drive space cleared.
  • justkickinitjustkickinit Posts: 2 Arc User
    Straight up
  • thearkadythearkady Posts: 1 Arc User
    Considering this thread hasn't been bumped in almost a month, I'll ask: is today's excessive maintenance due to Arc quests being fed back into the system by any chance?
    daarkady wrote:
    Glaciers move faster than Cryptic does on bugs that have been around for ages; heck, even tectonic plates might.
    Nope. Nothing. Not even a "sorry, we decided it was a waste of effort and resources." As they apparently consider commenting on this and other like threads a waste of effort and resources.