test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Support Site Needs Support

foxspirit13foxspirit13 Posts: 69 Arc User
I have been trying to log in to the support page for STO for two days now. I have tried clearing my cookies several times as well as ctrl+f5; nothing is working. I am using Chrome with no adblockers of any kind to try to access this page.

Comments

• doctorstegidoctorstegi Posts: 28 Arc User
    I have the same issue. A mod contacted me I gave him all the infos and stuff and nothing has been done yet. Funny thing is I can log in to the support site with the same computer / browser when i use the account from my son. But hey its only been 3 weeks now and i have some issues I need to address but I don't get my hopes up that anything will be done about. Cause that wont make them any money....
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • atnquickatnquick Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. Clicking on the support button results in "too many redirects" (INET_E_REDIRECT_FAILED) and I can't access it at all.
    I've tried using Edge, Chrome and Firefox to no avail.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    atnquick said:

I'm having the same issue. Clicking on the support button results in "too many redirects" (INET_E_REDIRECT_FAILED) and I can't access it at all.
    I've tried using Edge, Chrome and Firefox to no avail.

I try to get this fixed since over a month, nearly 2 without luck. So I'm playing a game where I invested money without any kind of customer support. They gladly take our money but it seems they don't care that we can't access the ticket system. I guess less tickets they have to take care off.
    Post edited by doctorstegi on
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • atnquickatnquick Posts: 2 Arc User
    Works for me now.
  • Game will not start on xbox1.... Starts to load than boots me to homescreen...what can i do????
  • headstashheadstash Posts: 2 Arc User
    getting the same too many redirects bullshit. done with these fools. they get no more money and i'm not playing anything cryptic/perfectworld ever again. glitchy games and no support