test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ARC Defender PIN email not showing up

goro#8655 goro Posts: 1 Arc User
Periodically (once or twice a year) ARC seems to decide my computer is new and Defender wants to reauthenticate. Happens most frequently when I go to the website, like today. Normally not a problem except this time the email is not showing up. I was able to log into the arc client just minutes earlier without issue and can play but I wanted to comment on the fashion bag announcement. (Looking forward to it). I've checked all the usual suspects (not in spam folder) and have [email protected] whitelisted and associated with a category so I can see all the email messages in there. I can confirm I was receiving email from [email protected] as recently as Jan 26, 8 days ago and am receiving email from others as recently as a few minutes ago. My last email from Arc Games was 12/20/2017.
Also, after I had waited a bit I clicked on the "Where is my PIN" button and got a red error message indicating there was a problem and that I should use the PIN already sent... which never showed up. A lovely catch-22 that leads me to think you might be having problems with PIN generation.
I realize there may be other factors beyond your control that could be delaying the messages but I would appreciate it if you could look into it from your end.

TIA

Comments

• > @"goro#8655" said:
    > Periodically (once or twice a year) ARC seems to decide my computer is new and Defender wants to reauthenticate. Happens most frequently when I go to the website, like today. Normally not a problem except this time the email is not showing up. I was able to log into the arc client just minutes earlier without issue and can play but I wanted to comment on the fashion bag announcement. (Looking forward to it). I've checked all the usual suspects (not in spam folder) and have [email protected] whitelisted and associated with a category so I can see all the email messages in there. I can confirm I was receiving email from [email protected] as recently as Jan 26, 8 days ago and am receiving email from others as recently as a few minutes ago. My last email from Arc Games was 12/20/2017.
    > Also, after I had waited a bit I clicked on the "Where is my PIN" button and got a red error message indicating there was a problem and that I should use the PIN already sent... which never showed up. A lovely catch-22 that leads me to think you might be having problems with PIN generation.
    > I realize there may be other factors beyond your control that could be delaying the messages but I would appreciate it if you could look into it from your end.
    >
    > TIA

I understand the issue. you should take a help of the support team to solve the issue