Got used to mild Elenian weather or telling your kids the story of the Snow Island as if it is a holiday fairy tale?
Good cold fun, eh? Ha. Old cold times are forgotten for good everywhere.
Except in The North. The North forgets nothing. Humans walking on light summer snow remember frosty winter nights.
Orcs remember old wars. Ruins remember Elves. Elves… no one knows what they remember and where they are. Still if Elves were in Northern Lands now, they would remember something for sure. Anything is preserved well in the cold.
So, what is waiting for you?
- 6 new maps including the city-state Aranta
- The maximum level of the character will be raised to 65
- Storyline quests discovering dark mysteries of the Kingdom
- Northern monsters and special northern items
- Natives of The North: Alayites and Northern Orcs
- New stories of the Aura's world
Find more details here: https://us.royalquest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3004-coming-soon-welcome-to-the-north/