test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestions for Neverwinter

mensarmensar Posts: 278 Arc User
Since Neverwinter doesn't appear to have a suggestion area, I'll post here and let a mod move it.

1. Make the aesthetic visuals for armor and weapon enhancements optional/hideable. There's nothing worse than spending hours farming to get a new set of armor only to have the fire from a fireburst enhancement totally hide it. The same goes for weapons with vorpal or lightning (especially lightning) that totally hide the weapon.

2. Make non-stable mount storage sortable or searchable.

3. Make the AH able to do inverted sorts (I.E. clicking the little green arrow next to "buyout" should invert the sort and put the highest amounts of buyouts at the top)

4. Make the AH have a column of sorting for NUMBER of items for sale in a listing. So if I'm looking for a stack of 10 enchantments, I can pull up enchantments of the type I want and then search for the number I want in a stack or SORT it by that (see #3) so I can find a stack of '10' for example if that's what I need.

5. Turn OFF on-demand patching by default. The game runs SO much smoother that way.

6. Make parties default to PARTY queue for dungeons, etc. unless someone opts out instead of having to invite people to the queue AND then to the instance. Not only is that non-intuitive that you have to invite people that are already in your party to a "party" for a queue, but it's also annoying when you have people joining your party just before you queue.

7. Give us an option to turn mounts invisible or at least see-through so we can see what's going on around us when on some of the bigger mounts or mounts that block the camera like the "Gas Spore" mount for example.

8. For god's sake give us a "collect all" button for gathering stuff off the ground. With as horrible as the ping is even on broadband where I can get 15ms ping to the west coast yet get between 60 and 150 just standing in protector's enclave, we really need a way to gather things on the ground. Spamming "F" just misses stuff constantly.

This message brought to you by the superhero:
Bacon Overlord

All available action figures, check.
Hit the global cap, check.
All lore and event perks done, check.
All 1K mob perks done, check.
All nemesis mob perks done, check.
Break 20,000 perk points, check.
Complete all 5K perk points, stay tuned!

Come see me on steam (be friends, drink fine wines, clink glasses and KILL STUFF ONLINE!)

Comments

• wesley#7790 wesley Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 18
    Olá,

Eu jogo o game a uns 4 meses e acho o jogo ótimo, gosto muito de jogos "MMO", o game possui diversos detalhes e um nível de perfeição muito bom, acho as "Quests" muito bem elaboradas e bem diretas, não me canso de jogar.

Iria ser ainda mais magnífico se o game possuir futuramente a tradução para os jogadores do Brasil (Br), a equipe Brasileira iria ficar ainda mais contente.

Abraços e parabéns a toda a equipe NeverWinter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I play the game for about 4 months and I think the game is great, I really like "MMO" games, the game has several details and a very good level of perfection, I find the Quests very well written and very straightforward, I do not get tired to play, play on the Xbox Live platform (Xbox One).

It would be even more magnificent if the game had the translation for the players of Brazil in the future (language PT-Br), the Brazilian team would be even happier.

Hugs and congratulations to the entire NeverWinter team.
    Jogando no Xbox One / Playing Xbox One.

GT: SentaEchora