test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make a forum for Arc Terms of Use

mattachinemattachine Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2017 in Suggestions
I would like to see a forum where PWE have all the rules that we need to follow listed, explained the reason for and giving examples on what would and what wouldn't be a violation of each rule.

It should be divided up between the different games, the forums, and Arc in general.

Why do I want this you might wonder. Two friends of mine got banned, not from a game but from Arc. Their crime was to live together and use the same internet connection and both having more then one account.

I find this strange.

Especially when not that long ago two other players (in ways I will not describe as I don't want anyone else to do the same thing to anyone) stole everything in our guild bank. They are still playing even though they were reported, not once but many times. It also wasn't the first time they had done this in the game.

I don't understand how one can warrant a global ban and not the other.

I'm not saying what Arc or PWE should and shouldn't do. I just think there should be a way to learn why they do the tings they do and what we should and shouldn't do due to all the grey areas being so fuzzy and hard to avoid sometimes due to lack of information.