Rates X3 and Promo code gift!

enya#9604
enya#9604 Posts: 225 Community Moderator

Starting from now and up to next maintenance 7 September Rates X3 on experience bonus for Premium account holders are enabled!

Due to your awesome activity at our Facebook page we are happy now to offer you the promo code gift - well-deserved indeed!

RQIZ-DXKXR-XM9I8-6QS8K-2C7

Activate the promo code at the main page of our website/My Account: https://us.royalquest.com/account/
The gift includes:

Royal Blessing x3
Treasure Hunter's Elixir x5
Arena Tickets x10

All items are bound to account.

Attention: Items will be delivered to golden chest in Character Selection Window!

Please mind that the promo code will be valid up to 30 September 2017, so remember to redeem it in time.

So enjoy Rates X3 and have a nice game!

Comments

• oxsid#5502
    oxsid#5502 Posts: 1 New User
    Hi.I purchased reales a lot of times but i need to ask something because this is interesting situation.I purchased 130 reales but we obtained 225 reales there is too much .We thought there is something wrong .Is this normal or there is something wrong like we thought ? Because we are happy for this situation. :)
  • enya#9604
    enya#9604 Posts: 225 Community Moderator

Hi.I purchased reales a lot of times but i need to ask something because this is interesting situation.I purchased 130 reales but we obtained 225 reales there is too much .We thought there is something wrong .Is this normal or there is something wrong like we thought ? Because we are happy for this situation. :)

Perhaps you should ask Arc support about this matter. I know for sure we did not gave away reales that weekend ;)

Categories