test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Give Champions Online some attention!

tykunetykune Posts: 3 Arc User
"We deliver the best worldwide gaming experiences." my ass.

Champions Online has been neglected for way too long. If you want to claim that you 'deliver the best worldwide gaming experiences', then perhaps you should start by caring for all of your games instead of the few that you only care about.

Champions Online is one of the games you do not care for, and it shows by the bugs that have existed since beta which have never gotten fixed, whom have been posted on the bug forums for the game for MANY years, yet never fixed. CO has great potential to being a superhero MMO, but you squander it and waste it.. making it feel more like a cash cow only to be used and probably dumped later when it doesn't turn a profit.

I have heard multiple times about how you only have five or so people working on the game at a given time, and that itself is just absolutely appalling.

I am probably not the first person to post about these issues, and I more than likely will not be the last.. so I hope this finds someone in the company who remotely cares for ALL of their games.