Automatic URL moderator ate a post on the STO forum for linking to another post on the STO forum

starswordc
starswordc Posts: 2 Arc User
I am not making this up. I was putting up the latest literary challenge just now, went to copy and paste the discussion thread URL into the prompt thread, and the URL checker sent the entire thread into the "will appear after it has been approved" zone, which I can only assume is functionally equivalent to having it fall into the supermassive black hole at the galactic core.

This is the link I wanted to add: forum. arcgames. com/ startrekonline/discussion/1228935/unofficial-literary-challenge-33-discussion-thread
Just delete the spaces.

This is the link to the thread that vanished: arcgames. com/ en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1228934/unofficial-literary-challenge-33-what-happens-on-drozana
Just delete the spaces.

Please either fix or remove that stupid URL checker, as it also consistently challenges any links to Axamonitor which makes it impossible to discuss that topic in Ten Forward.
Useful Links for Foundry Writers | STO standalone installer
[sigpic][/sigpic]
We therefore commit his body to the deep, to be turned into corruption, looking for the resurrection of the body when the stars shall give up their dead.

Categories