test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login server Problems?

stuart1965stuart1965 Posts: 531 Arc User
I am unable to log in to the game. It then goes to timed out. Whats going on?

Answers

• diego10#9264 diego10 Posts: 1 Arc User
    If we are talking about EK , then I have to say that I am suffering the same problem. Can't log in to the game, it shows a network failure after waiting many minutes
  • I'm having the same problem with Neverwinter today. Every time I try to log in since about 9am est it takes FOREVER saying "connecting to shard provider please wait" then when it sort of tries to load the "Play" option is grey and it says "No shards are available. Please try again later." It is now 7:38pm and I haven't been able to get on ALL DAY! Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know what is going on?
  • cementblokcementblok Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having problem where it says updating ARC then it stops and tells me I dont have active Internet and that ARC requires active Internet.
  • > @stuart1965 said:
    > I am unable to log in to the game. It then goes to timed out. Whats going on?

same problem here and i am forced into login with my facebook account which is working fine. first time wanted to give this game a try and bad bad login experience. i hope they fix it soon cause its a big turn off.
  • johndoh#4815 johndoh Posts: 1 New User
    > @rektfeminazi#9216 said:
    >
    > same problem here and i am forced into login with my facebook account which is working fine. first time wanted to give this game a try and bad bad login experience. i hope they fix it soon cause its a big turn off.

I can't even log in with my facebook. Seems to be a bigger problem.
  • kabods#6520 kabods Posts: 3 New User
    I am having problem log-in in my account in swordsman

last time i log-in i had been experiencing lag after restarting my pc cant to log-in my character any more
    > @kabods#6520 said:
    > I am having problem log-in in my account in swordsman
    >
    > last time i log-in i had been experiencing lag after restarting my pc cant to log-in my character any more
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @stuart1965 said:
    > I am unable to log in to the game. It then goes to timed out. Whats going on?

>same to me after clicking my character it went black screen