test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not "new player" friendly enough.

ayala725ayala725 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2016 in APB Reloaded
I really want to like this game. It's not seemingly allowable.

You're new. You suck. People call you a noob. They tell you "No one wants to play with a noob".

They kill you. They kick you from the team. You then are left to wander around until you get a mission that you get outnumbered on. They see your score and instantly quit the team.

There is not a place for a new player in this game. Community doesn't like new people.

Unless I guess you are some sort of prodigy.

Comments

• kharolaskharolas Posts: 1 Arc User
    Funny things is how at one time or another, everyone was new :/
  • ares#3766 ares Posts: 1 New User
    You know I haven't even started the game but I've played other games that have people like that. And I'll admit I have done that stuff before but something everyone needs to learn to do is either ignore it or say something mean back to them. Either don't let it get to you or stand up for yourself.
  • huskerklghuskerklg Posts: 40 Arc User
    District / Advanced / find a populated bronze map. You shouldn't have a problem.
    tumblr_le9gltAGwE1qdo9xvo1_500.gif

• drazursouthclawdrazursouthclaw Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just tried this for the first time ever. While I was sitting there reading the tutorial, somebody came into the very first room that I spawned in, from which I hadn't moved, and killed me.

This game is literally hostile to people trying to learn how to play it.

I have a finite lifespan and no time for this kind of thing. I don't have time to waste giving games second chances or playing them for hours to get the hang of it BEFORE the fun hits.

So maybe it's not the game for me. Oh well.
  • huskerklghuskerklg Posts: 40 Arc User
    It is solely a PvP game. What did you expect? And so you died, you don't lose a thing for your character being killed. Literally nothing.
    tumblr_le9gltAGwE1qdo9xvo1_500.gif

• torahzahtorahzah Posts: 4 New User
    > @huskerklg said:
    > It is solely a PvP game. What did you expect? And so you died, you don't lose a thing for your character being killed. Literally nothing.

Untrue...you lose money if you haven't stashed it.