test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Platform/Game Maintenance – 4/6 & 4/7

Hi All,

In an effort to provide a more stable network service for both the Arc platform and our titles, we are planning two additional maintenances outside of the weekly game maintenance. These additional maintenance periods will affect connections to the Arc platform and our games. Here is the schedule of additional maintenances including what services/games will be inaccessible:

Wednesday, April 6 – 6:00 am PDT to 8:00 am PDT

This maintenance will block access to Arc logins, some servers from our Beijing titles, Blacklight Retribution and channeled games launched from the Arc platform.

Thursday, April 7 – 5:00 am PDT to 12:00 pm PDT

This maintenance will block access to all Cryptic games including Champions Online, Neverwinter, Neverwinter Xbox One and Star Trek Online. Following the network maintenance, each of these games will still run their regular maintenance.

As with any maintenance, plans could change on the fly. We highly recommend that you follow the Twitter or Facebook accounts for our games in order to receive the most up-to-date information regarding the availability of our games.

We appreciate the patience as we work to deliver a quality game and platform experience.

PWE Community Team
Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
Support | YouTube

Comments

• sylenthundersylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    Is this in addition to the following announced maintenance?
    Wednesday, April 6 – 8:00 am PDT and 11:00 am PDT

We will be doing testing during both of these times, which may cause some players that experience disconnects from Arc, some servers from our Beijing titles, Blacklight Retribution and channeled games launched from the Arc platform.
    Or is it instead of?​​
  • yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Posts: 20 admin
    edited April 2016

Is this in addition to the following announced maintenance?

yetweallfalldown;1203069" said:
    Wednesday, April 6 – 8:00 am PDT and 11:00 am PDT

We will be doing testing during both of these times, which may cause some players that experience disconnects from Arc, some servers from our Beijing titles, Blacklight Retribution and channeled games launched from the Arc platform.

Or is it instead of?​​
    Sorry for the confusion. This is instead of that testing. I have updated the initial thread to reflect that change in the maintenance schedule.

Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
    Support | YouTube
  • pepper8892pepper8892 Posts: 8 Arc User
    I really hope this will fix the lag and login's, I mean really this couple of weeks has been a pain, nothing more I can do. I redid my computer, internet connection and argued with centurylink for hours lol (nothing new there) reinstalled the game and ran every test cryptic and I could think of lol.
  • captaind3captaind3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    You didn't have to kick me out five minutes early. :/

In any event I'm glad you guys are putting in the work. Fingers crossed that everything takes.
    Yes I support This
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • csbastiancsbastian Posts: 1 Arc User
    poke it with a stick...... and turn around 3 times.... i think thats the step you guys keep forgetting. :)... good luck....
  • hisztis#2009 hisztis Posts: 1 New User
    "Thursday, April 7 – 5:00 am PDT to 12:00 pm PDT"

2:00 PM? 4:00 PM? ???
  • archbetharchbeth Posts: 2 Arc User
    Here's hoping this gets rid of the DDOSers, too. Good luck! *waits patiently for 5pm Eastern*
  • dreymor0dreymor0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Here is a tip. Put each game on to a separate server instead of being cheap bastards and putting them all on one server.
  • sylenthundersylenthunder Posts: 256 Community Moderator
    dreymor0 wrote: »
    Here is a tip. Put each game on to a separate server instead of being cheap bastards and putting them all on one server.
    The majority of the games do all run on their own servers.​​